Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New feature in iOS Spotify App that doesn't work on my devices

Solved!

New feature in iOS Spotify App that doesn't work on my devices

Hi Guys,

A friend of mine seting next to me at the office just showed me a very cool feature in iOS App.

[snip]

I want that feature, unfortunately it doesn't work with my App neither on iPad or iPhone while it works for him on both.

Any idea why ?

F.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

These new features are in testing. After testing, everyone should get them. There is currently no estimated date when that will happen. 

I've gone ahead and snipped the feature description from your original post. This information is something that is not supposed to be shared publicly until the feature is actually released.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

These new features are in testing. After testing, everyone should get them. There is currently no estimated date when that will happen. 

I've gone ahead and snipped the feature description from your original post. This information is something that is not supposed to be shared publicly until the feature is actually released.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Thanks for your feedback.

Any reason why my friend got it ?  Is it distributed ramdomly?

There is currently a beta test going on for new versions before release:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Re-Beta-testing-Spotify/td-p/973559

He may be a part of the beta, or Spotify chose him randomly to test the new features.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts