Plan

Premium

Country

PL

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 13.6

I've recently started using Spotify again on my old account wich I haven't been using for two years. Now I'm back and I paid for Premium.

But I'm really confused about updates. I think I have quite new version on my iPhone (three section in bottom - home, search and your library), but I don't have this feature in Home section on top where "Good Morning" thing usually is. I know it's a new feature and I think I don't have it because it's an old account? If yes, then when I may receive it? My friend who just created new account have this feature right away. 

I found in "About" option that I have Spotify version 8.5.66.762. Of course I have everything updated in App Store.

1 Reply

Hey @rina_, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Spotify is always testing and launching improvements and new features. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a new feature to try temporarily. Always make sure your app and device are up to date to receive the latest features and updates in the app.

The 3 sections on the bottom of the app (the menu) is normal, as it's been updated.

I hope this clears things up! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts