Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Browse option in iPad app

Solved!

No Browse option in iPad app

I have the Spotify app installed on both my iPad and iPhone. I am a premium user and they are both connected to wifi at home.
My iPad app still does not have the Discover option (still has "what's new"), nor does it have the Browse option, both of which are present on my iPhone. I understand that the changes are being rolled out over time but it is now nearly November and I am a premium user. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Nope, your not doing anything wrong! 

Both browse and discover are yet to start rolling out on iPad it would appear, not really sure the reason why!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey! This is something we're aware of atm, stay updated here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/No-Browse-option-in-iPad-app/m-p/605...

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Marked as solution

Hi Now it works! do not know if it was you who fixed but thanks!
I have the Browse in both my Iphone and my Ipad

14 Replies
Marked as solution

Nope, your not doing anything wrong! 

Both browse and discover are yet to start rolling out on iPad it would appear, not really sure the reason why!

Peter

Peter

I still have not BROWSE. Have Premium subscription.
Do not see it on Iphone or Ipad. Have uninstalled, updated, etc.. nothing helps.
Have version 0.9.1.230
ipad Air
iPhone 4S

Strange, Browse was added to the iPad app in iOS 0.9.1 (and it should already be on iPhone).

Before escalating this further, would it be possible to try a quick clean reinstallation of the apps?

Peter

ok, tried it. I have logged out, removed the app, installed again. I have even tried to login with Facebook account but still has no Browse.

Strange, I will get this escalated for investigation for you. 

Just out of interest can you let us know what country you are in? 

Peter

I live in Sweden.
really appreciate your answers.
hope you find a solution
Marked as solution

Hey! This is something we're aware of atm, stay updated here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/No-Browse-option-in-iPad-app/m-p/605...

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Marked as solution

Hi Now it works! do not know if it was you who fixed but thanks!
I have the Browse in both my Iphone and my Ipad

Any news regarding the problem? 

My Browse Tab went missing 10 minutes ago. Please help.

My info:

- Premium subscriber.

- I'm living in Malaysia.

- I've tried reinstalling the iPhone Spotify app, but the Browse tab is still missing.

Hello I have the same problem. I have spotify since yesterday with a telekom premium account in germany on my iPhone. At first the browse function worked, but last night when I opened it, the loading time was long and then the funcition 'Browse' was away from the left side and now its gone!! I tried to reinstall but nothing worked. How can i fix this?? I have the latest version and an iPhone 5s

Hello,  I have the same issue: 10 minutes ago the Browse button on my iOS spotify app just vanished. Removed and reinstalled the app, nothing changed. I am a premium user in Switzerland.

Thanks!

Spotify are looking into Browse issues, keep an eye on this topic for updates. 

Peter

What to do

We're aware of the issue and working on a fix. As Peter says, we'll be posting updates here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Mac-and/Browse-Feature/td-p/496096/page/4

Locking this thread for now.

Suggested posts