Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Recover local files from iPhone

Hi! I want to recover a couple of local files from my iPhone, because my MacBook crashed, where the source of the files were. How do I do this? Like this: iPhone > Windows > iPad Where the iPhone is the source of the local files. Thanks!

• Hi!   I want to recover a couple of local files from my iPhone, because my MacBook crashed, where the source of the files were. How do I do this?    Like this: iPhone > Wind...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

While hearing Spotify in car over Bluetooth, calling and Siri doesn't work!

Sorry for my bad english...:-) I have the Pioneer car tuner FH-X700-BT and it works really fine. But i have a big problem, when i'm hearing music over the spotify app Bluetooth connected. The radio has a "Voice Control" function which activates Siri ...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry for my bad english...:-)   I have the Pioneer car tuner FH-X700-BT and it works really fine. But i have a big problem, when i'm hearing music over the spotify app Bluetooth connected. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

sync to iphone

Had no problems till i put OS7 on my iphone. Now sync does not work. Anybody same problem + solution? marianne

• Casual Listener
  • Had no problems till i put OS7 on my iphone. Now sync does not work. Anybody same problem + solution?   marianne  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline starred playlist

I have about 150 songs in my starred playlist and have more than enough room for storage on my phone....however I am not able to switch on the offline feature it will quickly turn green then quickly go back grey...not allowing me to listen to these i...

• I have about 150 songs in my starred playlist and have more than enough room for storage on my phone....however I am not able to switch on the offline feature it will quickly turn green then quickly ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • starred playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not working on my phone..

Hi! Have had spotify premium for a while and when i got a gift card i cancelled my subscription and used the gift card code instead. All went good and it says that my account is a premium account until 2013-12-21. The problem is that it says on my ph...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   Have had spotify premium for a while and when i got a gift card i cancelled my subscription and used the gift card code instead. All went good and it says that my account is a premium ...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema de cuenta atrás del reloj en iOS para detener la reproducción sigue sin funcionar

Llevan ya varias versiones incluyendo la última de 27/02/2013 que en iOS 6 no funciona detener la reproducción con la cuenta atrás del reloj de iOS. Hace como que se para y sigue funcionando. Espero que lo solución ene para siguientes actualizaciones...

• Llevan ya varias versiones incluyendo la última de 27/02/2013 que en iOS 6 no funciona detener la reproducción con la cuenta atrás del reloj de iOS. Hace como que se para y sigue funcionando. Espero ...
  • Dren-Group
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify iphone app doesn't work

Hi, i updated the spotify app a few days ago and since then it does not work at all, everytime i open the app, all i see is a white screen. and since then i've deleted and reinstalled the app atleast 50 times and still have the same problem. AND befo...

• Hi, i updated the spotify app a few days ago and since then it does not work at all, everytime i open the app, all i see is a white screen. and since then i've deleted and reinstalled the app atlea...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! local files????!

how to add songs from my playlist on my local files

• Regular
  • how to add songs from my playlist on my local files
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting an account

I NEED help can any of you help my delete my spotify account  

• Visitor
  • I NEED help can any of you help my delete my spotify account  
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Ipod syncing madness

I've been having a few problems syncing music to my new Ipod touch 5th gen. I am a premium user and have synced all of my music to my computer and yet spotify will not allow me to sync files from my computer to my Ipod, all non local files are being ...

• Gig Goer
  • I've been having a few problems syncing music to my new Ipod touch 5th gen. I am a premium user and have synced all of my music to my computer and yet spotify will not allow me to sync files from my ...
  • MargSimpson
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Airplay stuttering

Hi! I have a problem concerning stuttering when im using airpay to stream spotify music through Boxee-box to my stereo. I can't seem to find what causes it. The boxee box is connected to the router through ethernet. It's a wireless-n router and a Ipa...

• Hi!   I have a problem concerning stuttering when im using airpay to stream spotify music through Boxee-box to my stereo. I can't seem to find what causes it.   The boxee box is con...
  • ADS13
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist subscribers followers not updating on the iPhone Spotify and Tunigo app

I have a playlist that shows 150 followers presently on the Spotify app on my Mac, but on the iPhone Spotify app when browsing playlist in the workout section - the playlist has been frozen since 68 followers. The same thing on Tunigo app - the subsc...

• Regular
  • ...ince 68 followers. The same thing on Tunigo app - the subscribers is frozen at 68. Any one else with this issue? The playlist is designated Public and was first shared on Tunigo. 
  • DrCleon
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
    subscribers
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 4 in Skoda with MDI

Hi, this might apply also to Volkswagen and Audi drivers.I recently received my new car with a radio navigation unit called Columbus. The iPhone is connected to this unit with a cable in the so called MDI interface. This interface should make it poss...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, this might apply also to Volkswagen and Audi drivers. I recently received my new car with a radio navigation unit called Columbus. The iPhone is connected to this unit with a cable in the so cal...
  • Terry88
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify doesn't through car USB after updating to iOS 7

Spotify worked great in my car until I upgraded to iOS 7. Now it plays for a few seconds and then it stops and says that there's a connection error. The main reason I pay for premium subscription is so that I can use this on my phone, and now it is p...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify worked great in my car until I upgraded to iOS 7. Now it plays for a few seconds and then it stops and says that there's a connection error. The main reason I pay for premium subscription is ...
  • dedwards3311
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

How do you search your playlists?

I know they are never going to let you alphabetize them so is there a way to search your playlist?

• Roadie
  • I know they are never going to let you alphabetize them so is there a way to search your playlist? 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to turn off noises

So when I play spotify on my phone, whenever I skip to the next song spotify make a very loud "bleep" noise. Now, I play my music loud and this means that "bleep" sound is also loud. Infact it's louder than my music and it makes my ears bleed! How do...

• Regular
  • So when I play spotify on my phone, whenever I skip to the next song spotify make a very loud "bleep" noise. Now, I play my music loud and this means that "bleep" sound is also loud. Infact it's loud...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Crash avec/with new update (FR)

Bonjour, je rencontre un problème récurrent depuis l'apparition de "découvertes" : le lancement de l'appli sur iPhone 4S (ios6) se fait toujours via cet onglet et ça crashe dans 100% des cas. Impossible d'écouter en ligne ou de faire une recherche sa...

• Bonjour, je rencontre un problème récurrent depuis l'apparition de "découvertes" : le lancement de l'appli sur iPhone 4S (ios6) se fait toujours via cet onglet et ça crashe dans 100% des cas. Impossi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ios 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Radio Not Working on iOS7

I am unable to access the radio after I upgraded to iOS7, I am currently on spotify version 7.5. Even after multiple deletions and reinstalls, I am not able to access the radio, all I get is a blank screen.

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to access the radio after I upgraded to iOS7, I am currently on spotify version 7.5.   Even after multiple deletions and reinstalls, I am not able to access the radio, all I get ...
  • Dannycap77
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't push Playlists

Hello, I have a huge problem in synching my Ipod and my iPhone on spotify Premium. I created some playlists on my Mac - they don't appear on spotify on my devices. I'm in the same wifi with all devices. Even if I use USB, the devices don't show up on...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have a huge problem in synching my Ipod and my iPhone on spotify Premium.  I created some playlists on my Mac - they don't appear on spotify on my devices. I'm in the same wifi with...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes