Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 36 likes

Device detection - Virgin Media (Superhub 2) Wi-Fi

Hey, I just switched my broadband service from BEthere to Virgin Media, and I am now using the Superhub 2 for Wi-Fi. I still have my BEthere internet connection until the end of the month. I have Spotify Premium, and I use Spotify on my Desktop compu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I just switched my broadband service from BEthere to Virgin Media, and I am now using the Superhub 2 for Wi-Fi.  I still have my BEthere internet connection until the end of the ...
  • fuegan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Confused about limitations in streaming.

When the Spotify app debuted for iOS, I remember that free users were instantly thrown in the free-trial of Spotify premium. Does this still apply or can I listen to my ad-featured playlists like I can with the PC/Mac Spotify app?

• Casual Listener
  • When the Spotify app debuted for iOS, I remember that free users were instantly thrown in the free-trial of Spotify premium. Does this still apply or can I listen to my ad-featured playlists like I c...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How much data does spotify use on iPhone?

I just joined spotify and i've already downloaded more music than i can imagine. i am in love so far. i am downloading onto my computer and then syncing with my iphone. i'm a premium user so i'm making everything offline available. how much music can...

• I just joined spotify and i've already downloaded more music than i can imagine.  i am in love so far.  i am downloading onto my computer and then syncing with my iphone.  i'm a premiu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify is not working on ipad 4

Hi,I downloaded spotify for ipad 4, and it was working ok with the 48 hours trial, however it stopped working before this 48 hours of trial. i have a premium account now, but When i open the app it just opens for 2-3 seconds and then automatically co...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I downloaded spotify for ipad 4, and it was working ok with the 48 hours trial, however it stopped working before this 48 hours of trial. i have a premium account now, but When i open the app ...
  • Sanchezza
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding local files on iPhone to playlist

Hi, is it possible to add tracks, which i bought on my iPhone via store, to a spotify playlist? Thanks, Jens

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, is it possible to add tracks, which i bought on my iPhone via store, to a spotify playlist?   Thanks, Jens
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android facebook webpage error

When i go onto the spotify app on my android i go to log in on facebook and i put my facebook details in then it takes me to a page after this and does not take me back to the app to show that i have logged in. This webpage is just an error. But i ca...

• Casual Listener
  • When i go onto the spotify app on my android i go to log in on facebook and i put my facebook details in then it takes me to a page after this and does not take me back to the app to show that i have...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I disable all notifications on my iPhone?

I hate these idiot notifications. They interrupt me, they wake me up, and I can find no way to get rid of them. Do I have to completely uninstall Spotify from my iPhone to get away from these stupid things? Why the HELL does Spotify think I give a **...

• Casual Listener
  • I hate these idiot notifications.  They interrupt me, they wake me up, and I can find no way to get rid of them.  Do I have to completely uninstall Spotify from my iPhone to get away from t...
  • puntanelle
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred List - Taking FOREVER To Load

I'm having a very big issue with the Starred list on my Iphone 4S. The Starred list takes forever to load. The list is offline and should be easily accessable. I've tried putthing Spotify into offline only mode, then the list doesn't load at all. In ...

• I'm having a very big issue with the Starred list on my Iphone 4S. The Starred list takes forever to load. The list is offline and should be easily accessable. I've tried putthing Spotify into offlin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 0.7.6.37 iOS 7.0.2

When go to the Radio function either on WiFi or on LTE network the Radio screen is Blank. I also deleted Spotify and reinstalled. No Help. Attached is the screen shot of the Radio.

• Casual Listener
  • When go to the Radio function either on WiFi or on LTE network the Radio screen is Blank.  I also deleted Spotify and reinstalled.  No Help.   Attached is the screen shot of the Radio....
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iTunes library - just can't seem to import! Please help!

Hi everyone I'm trying to import my iTunes library into Spotify. I have the Spotify app on my Roku, my phone, the iPad...so it really would mean I could take my music with me so to speak. Only thing is, I simply can't seem to get the music from iTune...

• Hi everyone   I'm trying to import my iTunes library into Spotify.  I have the Spotify app on my Roku, my phone, the iPad...so it really would mean I could take my music with me so to s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify is not opening!

im paying for premium and cant hear my songs. why isnt spotify opening on my iphone?

• Casual Listener
  • im paying for premium and cant hear my songs. why isnt spotify opening on my iphone?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get Unlimited to work on iPad

I've used Unlimited on pc's for years but when I've installed it on an iPad it keeps demanding that I uppgrade, even though I'm runnning on WiFi. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I've used Unlimited on pc's for years but when I've installed it on an iPad it keeps demanding that I uppgrade, even though I'm runnning on WiFi. Any ideas?
  • MEEfamily
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 5s doesn't appear under devices?

I cant login to the same wifi because I dont have it But When I plugin my iphone and open spotify on both nothing happens? :[ tried uninstalling and reinstalling on both nothing works any ideas?

• I cant login to the same wifi because I dont have it   But When I plugin my iphone and open spotify on both nothing happens? :[   tried uninstalling and reinstalling on both &nbsp...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync local files to iPhone

Hello I have problems syncing my local files to my iPhone. All the other playlists works just fine but I am stuck at the local files, it just says "Pending" and nothing happens. Things I have done trying to solve it; Clean Spotify PC install Clean Sp...

• Hello   I have problems syncing my local files to my iPhone. All the other playlists works just fine but I am stuck at the local files, it just says "Pending" and nothing happens.   ...
  • WDM
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 5 not shown under devices?

Im trying to import local files and when I look under devices my device is not shown there. I have an iPhone 5 running IOS 7.0.2, made sure my laptop and iPhone were connected to the same wifi, tried closing Spotify on both my computer and iPhone, an...

• Regular
  • Im trying to import local files and when I look under  devices my device is not shown there. I have an iPhone 5 running IOS 7.0.2, made sure my laptop and iPhone were connected to the same wifi,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't listen to local files on Spotify on my iphone, but I can on my computer?

When I try to listen to a song on my iphone it says "Track Not Synced", but it is synced on my computer. I followed all the steps and made sure I was connected to the same wifi, but it is still not working.

• Regular
  • When I try to listen to a song on my iphone it says "Track Not Synced", but it is synced on my computer. I followed all the steps and made sure I was connected to the same wifi, but it is still not w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't listen to local files on Spotify on my iphone, but I can on my computer?

When I try to listen to a song on my iphone it says "Track Not Synced", but it is synced on my computer. I followed all the steps and made sure I was connected to the same wifi, but it is still not working.

• Regular
  • When I try to listen to a song on my iphone it says "Track Not Synced", but it is synced on my computer. I followed all the steps and made sure I was connected to the same wifi, but it is still not w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why?

Why doesnt it work to play Spotify via My AirPort to My stereo anymore??

• Why doesnt it work to play Spotify via My AirPort to My stereo anymore??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes