Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Browse on ipad

When will the new browse function be available on the iPad?

• Casual Listener
  • When will the new browse function be available on the iPad?
  • arackaf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Synch with ipod nano

I Activated a premium account and i am now testing. Just to be sure, and to understand (because reading in the community gives me different and opposit information) You can not sync a playlist (even if you made it offline available) to your ipod nano...

• I Activated a premium account and i am now testing. Just to be sure, and to understand (because reading in the community gives me different and opposit information)     You can not ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I Listen To Local Files On iPhone With Spotify Free?

I was wondering if it was possible to play ONLY local files that I have already synced from my computer using the Spotify app on my iPhone with Spotify Free. I have Spotify Premium at the moment, but was wondering if this was possible on Spotify Free...

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering if it was possible to play ONLY local files that I have already synced from my computer using the Spotify app on my iPhone with Spotify Free. I have Spotify Premium at the moment, but...
  • Crescithex
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    iphone
    local files
    Mobile
    Spotify
    spotify free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Air Play i IPOD Touch

The symbol for Air Play have disappeared in my IPOD Touch. Or have it changed place? So my question is; what to do, if I want to use Air Play?

• Casual Listener
  • The symbol for Air Play have disappeared in my IPOD Touch. Or have it changed place? So my question is; what to do, if I want to use Air Play?
  • Katty
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 7 - Lock Screen Time Bar not Reseting

Hi, With spotify version 0.7.6.37 on iOS 7, when I replay a track on the lock screen or the new quick setting menu, the song timer doesn't get reset.... Hope you guys can fix this in your next release. Kind Regards, Tariq

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   With spotify version 0.7.6.37 on iOS 7, when I replay a track on the lock screen or the new quick setting menu, the song timer doesn't get reset....   Hope you guys can fix th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • IOS 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks STILL not syncing to iPhone

I'm getting really sick of this. This is an issue i've had with Spotify since I first signed up last year. I have music on my computer. I create a new playlist on Spotify, and add the tracks. I connect my iPhone 5 to the same wifi network that my com...

• Regular
  • I'm getting really sick of this. This is an issue i've had with Spotify since I first signed up last year.  I have music on my computer. I create a new playlist on Spotify, and add the tracks...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS wont sync

I have been using Spotify Premium for a long time and just recently it stopped syncing one of my playlists that i have made offline ever since I started using spotify. This summer it lost all the songs so that they are not able offline but when I'm o...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify Premium for a long time and just recently it stopped syncing one of my playlists that i have made offline ever since I started using spotify. This summer it lost all the son...
  • Bobcorn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse option won't show on my iPhone app

My husband's spotify shows search & browse and he can look through playlists that have been created and stuff but I'm stuck to just searching. Why? We both have iPhone 5's that are updated. I upgraded to premium to see if that would work, it didn't. ...

• Casual Listener
  • My husband's spotify shows search & browse and he can look through playlists that have been created and stuff but I'm stuck to just searching. Why? We both have iPhone 5's that are updated. I upg...
  • theprojecttn
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get my ipod to pop up on spotify... help?

I got a new ipod. I am trying to use Spotify to put all the music on it. But when I plug my ipod up, nothing pops up under "Devices" on Spoitfy. Its not a touch or anything. Its a Nano 1st generation. Can someone please tell me why its doing this? I ...

• I got a new ipod. I am trying to use Spotify to put all the music on it. But when I plug my ipod up, nothing pops up under "Devices" on Spoitfy. Its not a touch or anything. Its a Nano 1st generation...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod password

So heres my problem right now. Spotify wont send me the email to set up the mobile password. I signed up for premium for 10 bucks a month, now with that I think I deserve some sort f customer service, not a FAQ page. Trying to listen right now on the...

• Casual Listener
  • So heres my problem right now. Spotify wont send me the email to set up the mobile password. I signed up for premium for 10 bucks a month, now with that I think I deserve some sort f customer service...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Text Display for Longer Playlist Names

I wish there was a way to see the complete text for longer playlist names which go past the edge of the screen. I add albums as playlists a lot and the names can get a little long. If I have multiple albums from an artist in separate playlists and th...

• Regular
  • I wish there was a way to see the complete text for longer playlist names which go past the edge of the screen.  I add albums as playlists a lot and the names can get a little long.  If I h...
  • PaulColeman
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Music stop, why?

Hello,I've a problem:If i play a number, add a next number, wait to hè is playing, and add then a next number, why stops the music then? It was on a iPhone 5 64gb gsm, airplaine mode + Wi-Fi are on, with offline numbers.It is verry bad..... Can anybo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've a problem: If i play a number, add a next number, wait to hè is playing, and add then a next number, why stops the music then? It was on a iPhone 5 64gb gsm, airplaine mode + Wi-Fi are ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify via iPhone is not working in BMW

I have serveral songs offline on my iPhone. When I start playing Spotify in my BMW via iDrive, it works for about 10 minutes. Then it stops. When I disconnect the iPhone, from the BMW, I can hear the songs via the iPhone. When I start my car again, i...

• I have serveral songs offline on my iPhone. When I start playing Spotify in my BMW via iDrive, it works for about 10 minutes. Then it stops. When I disconnect the iPhone, from the BMW, I can hear...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts same email address and iOS is not working on premium.

Hi,As the subject says I have 2 accounts a Facebook and spotify. I think because of this my iOS spotify on premium is not working. Would it be possible to delete the Facebook account?Regards,

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, As the subject says I have 2 accounts a Facebook and spotify. I think because of this my iOS spotify on premium is not working. Would it be possible to delete the Facebook account? Rega...
  • Howcoza
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! I need somebody!

Description I have spotify premium. Whenever I plug my ipod in, and choose to manually select playlists, Spotify closes.It has become extremely frustrating. A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. First I restored my ipod. 2. Then I sele...

• Casual Listener
  • Description I have spotify premium. Whenever I plug my ipod in, and choose to manually select playlists, Spotify closes. It has become extremely frustrating.  A more detailed description, u...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Still slow downloads

I have an iPhone 4 and 5 and Spitify is slow to download on both. Looking through the Forum posts this isn't a problem with customers hard wear its an issue with Spotify systems. We need to notify a few high profile business / tech journalists to thi...

• I have an iPhone 4 and 5 and Spitify is slow to download on both. Looking through the Forum posts this isn't a problem with customers hard wear its an issue with Spotify systems. We need to notify a ...
  • josinski89
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • slow sync
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"unable to play track" on iphone 5s

Description I got a new Iphone 5s and spotify refuses to play any tracks with the error message " unable to play track" . I have cleared history/cookies, rebooted, reinstalled but the problem remains. This is true for streaming and syncing. A more de...

• Casual Listener
  •   Description I got a new Iphone 5s and spotify refuses to play any tracks with the error message " unable to play track" . I have cleared history/cookies, rebooted, reinstalled but the prob...
  • onlineant
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

languish

Spotify on my iphone is germen, how can I switch to English??

• Spotify on my iphone is germen, how can I switch to English??
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you make playlists automatically public?

My friend uses the Spotify app for iPhone. I use Spotify on desktop (Windows XP). I have started following him but can't see any of his playlists and. He doesn't know how to make them public on the iPhone app. I know how to switch playlists from secr...

• Casual Listener
  • My friend uses the Spotify app for iPhone. I use Spotify on desktop (Windows XP).   I have started following him but can't see any of his playlists and. He doesn't know how to make them public...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Blank white screen in iPad app.

Help! I have just tried to open my spotify app and I get a blank white screen. I can see the buttons down the side like search, what's new etc but nothing happens when I touch them. I have deleted the app and reloaded it twice. It is working on my iP...

• Casual Listener
  • Help! I have just tried to open my spotify app and I get a blank white screen. I can see the buttons down the side like search, what's new etc but nothing happens when I touch them. I have deleted th...
  • Lulabella69
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes