Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

No Lyrics

No Lyrics

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

iPhone 12 pro max

Operating System

Updated the app restarted the phone still no lyrics on none of my devices.

12 Replies

Hey @RakanSs,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

Can you make sure that Offline mode is not enabled.

If you're in Online mode, and still can't see Lyrics, can you check if Lyrics are shows on this song:

https://open.spotify.com/track/75JFxkI2RXiU7L9VXzMkle?si=de4b791bd36046cc

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you for your reply, as you can see offline mode is disabled and the below song not showing lyrics. 

5D93831A-DAAF-4038-B342-31CAA82055A5.png
39630613-975A-4C77-B313-6C1B5A292B66.png

Hey @RakanSs,

Thanks for the post.

Could you try creating a free account for test purposes and check whether Lyrics are available when you're logged in with that one?

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I had the same issues as @RakanSs, but I saw the lyrics when I made a free test account... I didn't see lyrics anymore when I switched back to my own premium account...

I tried with another free account and it work perfectly, but on my main premium account it’s not ! could you fix that please? 

same

I have the same issue. I have family premium plan. Lyrics available only on desktop version. IOS version doesn't provide this option. Moreover - all of family members have lyrics on their iphones except me. What is wrong with it? 

IMG_.jpg

I have the same problem

I have exactly the same problem.  I have family premium plan and Lyrics are available just on laptop version. In my mobile phone I created a new free account and it works. It´s funny ´cause a premium account not works but a free account it´s all right. I think that it is a disrespect for premium customers. 

I have the same problem. I don’t have lyrics. Also created a test free account and I don’t see the lyrics on that one either. I have iOS 15.1.1 and the latest version of Spotify updated as well. Can you please fix it? This seems to be an issue that affects many people! 

Hello everyone,

We have some updates to share regarding the lyrics feature.

Please check out the top answer of our post here for further info and what to do in case you still are having issues seeing lyrics on one of your devices.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care 🙂

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I have also had the same issue with my account. Both my Iphone and Mac are under my premium account and never had lyrics show up.

Suggested posts