FPremium

Country

Poland

Device

iPhone SE

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

Hey there, I (and not only me - my friends also...) have an issue with internet connection: when I disconnect from WiFi to cellular data it shows „no internet connection”, but internet works on every other app. The issue appears only after I was connected to WiFi - if I am connected to cellular from the start everything is Fine. 

What to do about it? 

2 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps. I'd also recommend installing iOS 12.1.2 🙂

Could you check the Mobile Data settings for Spotify in the Settings app? If that still is not working you might try to rest your Network Settings by going to General>Reset>Reset Network Settings.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hello, thanks for the answer. It worked, but do I have to do it everytime it happens (read: every morning, when I leave home=disconnect from WiFi). 

App version number: 8.4.85

ios version: 12.1.2 

the problem started about two months ago. 

Suggested posts