Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No sort options available on iphone 8+

Solved!

No sort options available on iphone 8+

I had an iphone 7+ that I upgraded to an 8+ a couple months ago.  Spotify premium worked flawlessly on the 7+, but from the get go is not functioning the same on the 8+.  The main reasons I have premium are for playing songs in order and for being able to sort my songs by date added.  This worked on the 7, but on the 8 there are no sort options listed.  I have logged out of the app and back in via facebook and via regular signin.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled, still nothing.  The app shows I am a premium subscriber, but one of the 2 main features I pay for is no longer working.  I dont understand what the problem is and searching for the last 2 months has left me no better off, so here I am asking you all.

All the specifics:  Spotify premium family for over 2 years

Iphone 8+:  ios 12.1

Tmobile

Spotify version 8.4.72.740

I have a picture of a playlist I created and there are no sort options listed as proof of what I am talking about.  I also included a photo of the app showing I am a premium subscriber....  What gives, how do I fix this? Thanks in advance for any help.

File_001 (1).png
File_001.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Nickjvw, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

The option is still there. Just swipe down when you're in the playlist of your choice and a search bar with a menu next to it. Just tap on the menu and you'll get the sorting options you were looking for.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Nickjvw, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

The option is still there. Just swipe down when you're in the playlist of your choice and a search bar with a menu next to it. Just tap on the menu and you'll get the sorting options you were looking for.

Hope it helps 🙂

Oh my....  I feel a little dumb now 😶.   Thank You for the reply and the answer!

Suggested posts