Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Bugs and Errors

PlanFree/PremiumCountry AustraliaDeviceiPhone 6s and iPad Air.Operating SystemiOS 11.1.2 My Question or Issue My songs from my PC, when played on my phone do not show the album cover. AGUST D and Dt sugA from the AGUST D album are not avaliable, but ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Australia Device iPhone 6s and iPad Air. Operating System iOS 11.1.2     My Question or Issue  My songs from my PC, when played on my phone d...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone issues

HiI have had itunes for ages with various playlists saved.fairly new to spotifyOn my laptop i opened both and could see my playlists in spotify and was able to see play and download the playlists through spotifyhowever when i am on my iphone in spoti...

• Hi I have had itunes for ages with various playlists saved. fairly new to spotify On my laptop i opened both and could see my playlists in spotify and was able to see play and download the playlis...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Monthly free time limit

PlanFreeCountryJapan/America DeviceiPad Pro 2017Operating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueHello, I live in America but for summer break I am living in Japan. I am a mobile user. About 10-15 days ago there was a notification saying that I have reache...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Japan/America   Device iPad Pro 2017 Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue Hello, I live in America but for summer break I am living in Japan. I am a m...
  • w0x
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IOS12 public beta messing with Spotify Connect?

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceiPhone 7 PlusOperating SystemiOS 12 Public Beta My Question or IssueSince I've upgrade my phone to IOS12 Public Beta Spotify Connect doesn't work on any of my devices except between my iPhone and Computer. Previously it was...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US  Device iPhone 7 Plus Operating System iOS 12 Public Beta   My Question or Issue Since I've upgrade my phone to IOS12 Public Beta Spotify Connect doesn't w...
  • Athlon2k2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ios12
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

App won’t load

i stopped using spotify since summer break started and i didn’t need spotify for the bus ride anymore. then, when i went back into the back to check something, it didn't load.it let me into the app, but it just shows me the spotify icon with a black ...

• Casual Listener
  • i stopped using spotify since summer break started and i didn’t need spotify for the bus ride anymore. then, when i went back into the back to check something, it didn't load. it let me in...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Músicas pausam, pulam, adiantam e tocam sozinhas. O app está descontrolado.

PlanoPremiumPaís BrasilDispositivoiPhone 7Sistema operacionaliOS 11.4.1Minha pergunta ou problema Há um mês meu Spotfy vem apresentando problemas. As músicas ganharam vida própria! Mudam, pausam e tocam sozinhas. Isso quando no meio do bug a Siri não...

• Plano Premium País  Brasil Dispositivo iPhone 7 Sistema operacional iOS 11.4.1 Minha pergunta ou problema  Há um mês meu Spotfy vem apresentando problemas. As músicas ganharam vida...
  • musicajet
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 13 likes

can't log in

it works fine on my mac and android , but suddenly i can't log in in ipadtry to install 2x still did not work as well as reset passwordi dont understand why it happened

• it works fine on my mac and android , but suddenly i can't log in in ipad try to install 2x still did not work as well as reset password i dont understand why it happened 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong music playing

I apologize if the title seems misleading, I was trying to keep the subject as short as possible! I’m playing the free version of Spotify on an iPhone 6 Plus. I went to the artist Panic! at the disco and pressed shuffle play on their album “pretty. o...

A8E8F534-24BF-4F97-A2B4-5F7AB8792689.png
  • I apologize if the title seems misleading, I was trying to keep the subject as short as possible!   I’m playing the free version of Spotify on an iPhone 6 Plus. I went to the artist Panic! at ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Updating Podcasts

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: iPhone 5c, iOS 10.3.3 My Question or Issue I enjoy listnening to podcasts and was recently excited to see that I can do this with Spotify. However, today I see that my time-sensitive podcasts are not updating. For exa...

• Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: iPhone 5c, iOS 10.3.3   My Question or Issue   I enjoy listnening to podcasts and was recently excited to see that I can do this with Spotify. Howev...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
    updating
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Spotify hijacking my playlist?

Today I tried playing some playlists on my iPhone. "Autoplay" and "Waze Navigation" are off and there's 14 songs. I had to make a playlist because I also couldn't pick a particular album when searching in a particular artist but that's beside the poi...

• Today I tried playing some playlists on my iPhone. "Autoplay" and "Waze Navigation" are off and there's 14 songs. I had to make a playlist because I also couldn't pick a particular album when searchi...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Different view in iOS 11 App

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 11.4.1 My Question or IssueSince I have my new phone, the spotify app looks different. The view shows only "Start", "Search" and "Library" (see pic attached). The search view is also differen...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 11.4.1   My Question or Issue Since I have my new phone, the spotify app looks different. The view shows only "Start",...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Small number of playlists

Why do I see a small number of playlists in my public profile that not reflects the exact number?

• Casual Listener
  •    Why do I see a small number of playlists in my public profile that not reflects the exact number?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to change playlist cover photos

can you do this on ipad/iphone yet? i know you can change the playlist cover photo on mac but i cant be bothered and wondering if there is anyway to do it on iphone??

• Casual Listener
  • can you do this on ipad/iphone yet? i know you can change the playlist cover photo on mac but i cant be bothered and wondering if there is anyway to do it on iphone??
  • dundleshnoot
  • 31 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 38 likes

Superuser Contribution My recently played artist not showing

PlanPremiumCountryHONG KONG DeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 11My Question or IssueAll my followers cannot see my recent played artist. I have uninstalled apps and re logon already. I have also turn off show my activity and turn it on again. Please ...

• Plan Premium Country HONG KONG  Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 11 My Question or Issue All my followers cannot see my recent played artist. I have uninstalled apps and re logon al...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting songs spotify doesn't have

I'm trying to find Shane Dawson's song "this Christmas life" but it's not coming up when I search it. Am I doing something wrong? If not does spotify just not have that song? Is there a way I can ask spotify to get it?

• I'm trying to find Shane Dawson's song "this Christmas life" but it's not coming up when I search it. Am I doing something wrong? If not does spotify just not have that song? Is there a way I can ask...
  • shaunaustin
  • 74 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 74 replies
  • 14 likes

Music on iPhone

So here is the deal, I currently have a iPhone 7 with 256GB. It almost has over 70GB of music on it. I may be upgrading to an iPhone X and for the price I might get the 64GB variant. The issue is my music. I already have cut lots of it down to make m...

• Casual Listener
  • So here is the deal,   I currently have a iPhone 7 with 256GB. It almost has over 70GB of music on it. I may be upgrading to an iPhone X and for the price I might get the 64GB variant. The iss...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone x
    storage
    wifi
    x
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Music switches to iTunes- IPhone X

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceiPhone X Operating SystemiOS 11.4.1 My Question or Issue Music switches from Spotify to my iTunes playlist on my phone. It happens mid-song. More frequent when connected via USB/Bluetooth on my car. Also happens when just l...

•   Plan Premium Country US   Device iPhone X  Operating System iOS 11.4.1   My Question or Issue   Music switches from Spotify to my iTunes playlist on my phone. ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone X issues
    itunes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Quality Streaming disabled

Premium user, cant change the music quality on iOs  

• Premium user, cant change the music quality on iOs  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Music] Stop Playback after a Track

Hi,its very sad when im listening music, and the song stop with no reason, always on the first 6 seconds, so i have to open the app, and click next to continue with the playlist. Please Help!! i have an iphone 8

• Hi, its very sad when im listening music, and the song stop with no reason, always on the first 6 seconds, so i have to open the app, and click next to continue with the playlist.   Plea...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Codes

PlanFreeCountry United StatesDevice(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 11) My Question or IssueHow do I add a cover photo for the Spotify code?

• Plan Free Country  United States Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (iOS 11)   My Question or Issue How do I add a cover photo for the Spotify code?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes