Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

PLEASE HELP UNPLAYABLE SONG

PLEASE HELP UNPLAYABLE SONG

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone XS Max

Operating System

iOS 12.1

My Question or Issue

There is a specific song i want to play that shows as unplayable but when i touch it to try and play it i get a pop up that says " SONG NOT DOWNLOADED" "If you own the song, you can sync it from your computer." 

I obviously don't own the song but i still tried playing it on my computer and it didnt work so i dont know what to do. If there is a solution to this problem the help would be greatly appreciated i dont want to have to use youtube everytime i want to listen to this song. all the information i have is provided below.

Song Name: What Hurts The Most

Song listed on Spotify as: Aaron Lewis - What hurts the most (LIVE)

Original Artist: Rascal Flats 

Cover Artist: Aaron Lewis

Artist listed on Spotify as: Unknown artist

On a Playlist by: MAX CARLSON

Playlist Name: Aaron Lewis - What hurts the most (LIVE)

The playlist has 1,154 which leads me to believe that it can be a playable song seeing as how it is the only song on the playlist with the execption of an untitled song that does the same as the one in question

4 Replies

Unfortunately, this song is a local file that the creator of this playlist has added and is, therefore, not availible for sharing across the Spotify platform. 

What would I have to do to in order to upload it myself so I could listen to it. 

You would have to buy the song from a provider that would allow you to download it in the form of a supported file format (mp3, m4p, or mp4) and import it on the desktop version of the app, add it to a playlist, and download that playlist on your iphone. More information about local files can be found here

Thanks for all the help 

Suggested posts