Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 13 Pro

Operating System

iOS 15.6.1

My Question or Issue

A few hours ago I had my Now Playing bar, could fast forward, rewind, turn shuffle or repeat on/off as needed. Now all of that is gone since it's all housed in the Now Playing bar, which also means I can't access my queue nor lyrics. I don't have software updates nor have I upgraded the operating system in a few months. Nothing has changed about my phone or how I use it. 

3 Replies

Hi @audriechristina!

Does this occur while you're listening on another device using Spotify Connect? Could you share a short screen recording which shows how things look on your end so we can have a closer look?

You can try logging out then signing back in twice in a row as it triggers an internal refresh of the app that may help here. It's also worth uninstalling the app, rebooting your phone, then installing Spotify again.

Let us know how it goes. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Same problem in my iphone 11 pro max

IMG_2448.jpeg

Hi @317adkubwlxc6xborlji,

Based on the screenshot you've sent it looks like you're using the free version of Spotify and you're trying to fast forward in the track - this, however, is currently limited to Premium users only. More info on what's different about the Spotify Free experience on mobile here.

In case you meant something else, feel free to elaborate further.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts