Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone 6

Operating System

iOS 12.4.5

My Question or Issue

I recently bought Spotify premium family and I’ve downloaded all my songs but when I try to listen to a lot of songs while offline they just don’t play at all, but if I have wifi every song plays. I don’t know what’s wrong with it

6 Replies

Onewave

@_kz wrote:

I recently bought Spotify premium family and I’ve downloaded all my songs but when I try to listen to a lot of songs while offline they just don’t play at all, but if I have wifi every song plays. I don’t know what’s wrong with it

You can try to download your songs again. Just turn off Download switch in your Playlist/Album and press it again.

_kz
I’ve tried, it didn’t work

Onewave

@_kz wrote:
I’ve tried, it didn’t work

I that case, I should agree, that clean reinstall of the app is your only option to try.

_kz
Thank you, I will try that in a bit because I have really bad internet, and do you think you could help me with another issue I’m having. Because every time I try to post about it, it keeps saying “Correct the highlighted” but there is nothing highlighted.

Onewave

@_kz wrote:
it keeps saying “Correct the highlighted” but there is nothing highlighted.

You mean, when posting message in this thread? Maybe you need to reenter the captcha. Sometimes it resets with time.

_kz
Yes thank you for all your help (:

Suggested posts

Env: prod