Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Momentary but frequent sound loss on Bluetooth

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • RGKiwi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is my Spotify Hacked?

So when i use spotify i use it either just straight off my phone or will connect it to my Xbox One or PS4. But twice in about the past week the music has just stopped and when i looked at my phone it was playing completely different music and said th...

• Visitor
  • So when i use spotify i use it either just straight off my phone or will connect it to my Xbox One or PS4. But twice in about the past week the music has just stopped and when i looked at my phone it...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchasing Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone Operating System (iOS 13) My Question or IssueI am trying to buy Spotify premium with my visa gift card, it won’t work though Does someone know why?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System     (iOS 13)   My Question or Issue I am trying to buy Spotify premium with my visa gift card, it won’t wor...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to add songs

PlanFreeCountry DeviceiPad Pro (1st Gen)Operating System My Question or IssueI can’t add songs to my playlist as the “...” symbol to add songs is cut off.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country   Device iPad Pro (1st Gen) Operating System   My Question or Issue I can’t add songs to my playlist as the “...” symbol to add songs is cut off.
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect on HEOS

PlanpremiumCountryDanmark DeviceiPhone 7 and iPad 2018Operating SystemiOS 13 My Question or Issue i have 2x HEOS 1, 1x HEOS 3 and a HEOS Amp that i control from Spotify app on my devices. I control Them from my iPhones and iPads. very offen the Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan premium Country Danmark  Device iPhone 7 and iPad 2018 Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue   i have 2x HEOS 1, 1x HEOS 3 and a HEOS Amp that i contro...
  • mduelund
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone Constantly Pauses Play and is Driving Me Insane!

My Spotify Premium will not stop auto pausing constantly and the only remedy has been to manually hit play?! Why does this do this, and more importantly how do I make it stop -- or soon to forever cancel Spotify Premium as this is too much to pay for...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify Premium will not stop auto pausing constantly and the only remedy has been to manually hit play?! Why does this do this, and more importantly how do I make it stop -- or soo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

App Store Review - 3.1.1 Violated with Spotify link

I've developed an app for a record label. A key part of the app is for users to be able to listen to musicians on their preferred streaming service, be it Spotify, Google Play, Apple Music... I submitted the app to Apple's App Store Review and they'v...

• Casual Listener
  • I've developed an app for a record label. A key part of the app is for users to be able to listen to musicians on their preferred streaming service, be it Spotify, Google Play, Apple Music...  ...
  • louisdebeaumont
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • app store review
    iOS
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Not Continuing From Search Results

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI used to be able to search in my library for things like an artist or a word in a song and after playing a song, spotify would play the next song in the result...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I used to be able to search in my library for things like an artist or a word in a s...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Stops playing ten seconds into the song when I have strong internet

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 13My Question or IssueMy music stops playing when I'm streaming whether on LTE or wifi even when my WiFi is pulling 65 Mbps and it's pretty frustrating. The song will get like ten seconds in then...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 13 My Question or Issue My music stops playing when I'm streaming whether on LTE or wifi even when my WiFi is pulling 65 Mbps an...
  • Mel62
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on iOS is blocked but not play.spotify.com at work

CountryUSADeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueAt work I can't use Spotify on their wifi. Apple Music is not blocked, nor is Tidal, Deezer, or anything else, so I'm just having trouble with Spotify, which is by far my preferred p...

• Country USA Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue At work I can't use Spotify on their wifi. Apple Music is not blocked, nor is Tidal, Deezer, or anything else,...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Wrapped 2019 is inaccurate

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI got my Spotify Wrapped, but the amount of listening minutes and top artists isn’t correct. It says I listened for 19,000 minutes this year but 60,000+ for ever...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I got my Spotify Wrapped, but the amount of listening minutes and top artists isn’t c...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Spotify Wrapped
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't log in to app

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 13.2.3 My Question or IssueSince yesterday i can't connect with any spotify service (app and website even) using my phone. I tried closing the app, relogin, reinstalling spotify. Spotify works...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 13.2.3   My Question or Issue Since yesterday i can't connect with any spotify service (app and website even) using my ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t see the last song added to the queue

For a long time now I’m having the same problem, I can’t see the last song that was added to the queue, the only way to see it is if I add another song, and move it below the one I can’t see, then is gonna change places and I won’t be able to see the...

• For a long time now I’m having the same problem, I can’t see the last song that was added to the queue, the only way to see it is if I add another song, and move it below the one I can’t see, then is...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded music will not play or buffers like online when offline

Plan: Premium FamilyCountry- USDevice iPhone 5s i have about a 1000 songs downloaded on my iPhone. Two days ago they stopped playing when offline. The song just stays at zero seconds. When online the songs play fine. Today the songs will suddenly pla...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Family Country- US Device iPhone 5s   i have about a 1000 songs downloaded on my iPhone. Two days ago they stopped playing when offline. The song just stays at zero seconds. Wh...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone xs max battery drain after update from ios

hey can u please release patch for the stability issue. because i only listen song from my phone with wifi on. but why the **bleep** the battery drop faster than usually. PlanPremiumCountryIndonesiaDevice(iPhone XS Max)Operating System(iOS 13 2 3)

42F2A06C-F879-4617-91BB-AF96B11B1076.png
  • Visitor
  • hey can u please release patch for the stability issue. because i only listen song from my phone with wifi on. but why the **bleep** the battery drop faster than usually.    Plan Premium...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashing on iphone tried everything

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try Premium planCountry- USA Device-had iphone 10 didnt work- swithched to a pro 11 yesterday same issuesOperating System13.3 So i have had this ...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try  Premium plan Country- USA   Device- had iphone 10 didnt work- swithched to...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My queue makes songs disappears

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist download stuck on waiting

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA Device(iPhone 11 Pro, Macbook Air)Operating System(iOS 13.3, MacOS 10.14.6) My Question or IssueI have a new installation of Spotify on my Mac. I am trying to sync local files from the Mac to be available on my iPhone. I hav...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA   Device (iPhone 11 Pro, Macbook Air) Operating System (iOS 13.3, MacOS 10.14.6)   My Question or Issue I have a new installation of Spotify on my M...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashing on IOS only on Google Mesh Wi-Fi

Sooo, this has been an ongoing issue for a while now. Spotify only crashes on IOS devices when on our home Google Wi-Fi network, other devices like the Macbook air I am on work just fine. (Spotify worked fine before this new Wi-Fi mesh network) This ...

• Visitor
  • Sooo, this has been an ongoing issue for a while now.   Spotify only crashes on IOS devices when on our home Google Wi-Fi network, other devices like the Macbook air I am on work just fine. (S...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Crash
    iOS
    Wi-Fi
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue is automatically adding my liked songs

Have an IPhone and the queue keeps adding my liked songs to it. I will delete the last one and it will keep adding a new one. Have log out and redownloaded the app still does it.

• Visitor
  • Have an IPhone and the queue keeps adding my liked songs to it. I will delete the last one and it will keep adding a new one. Have log out and redownloaded the app still does it.   
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes