Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline playlists

Offline playlists

I have three devices that I use regularly for spotify, every time there is an update I have to keep syncing to play my offline playlists, this is extremely annoying especially if I am in a rush and because of the limited Internet bandwidth I am stuck with!

Should this keep happening or is there a problem?

1 Reply

Hi,

When you update your spotify software, your playlists should remain synced, if they are not staying synced then there is a problem. The problem may lie in the fact that you could have more than 3 devices trying to sync, you should confirm you only have 3 synced. Try putting your spotify in offline mode when you run the update, and it should be forced to keep the data.

If the problem persists, you could reinstall spotify. Please also make sure your iOS is up to date. Is your iPhone memory running out? If it is, it may (shouldn't do, but you never know) delete your spotify data to free some space up.

It would be helpful if you reply with the troubleshooting template which can be found here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/iOS-Troubleshooting-Spotify/td-p/105...

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help 🙂

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts