Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

On my iPhone, whenever I open an artist’s profile, the app does not let me open the songs directly u

Solved!

On my iPhone, whenever I open an artist’s profile, the app does not let me open the songs directly u

• On my iPhone, whenever I open an artist’s profile, the app does not let me open the songs directly underneath the artist’s profile. Also when I search up an album it does not let me open the album to see all the songs.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Sohoes,

Thanks for the screenshot!

I can confirm that at the moment, the "and more" option when viewing an album or artist page won't be leading to a page where you can preview a list of all the tracks contained within. However, you should still be able to listen to the shuffled tracks of an album or artist.

I understand that having the button while it not doing anything can be confusing and that you'd like to have a way to see all tracks in an album so rest assured that I’ll be passing your feedback to the right folks.

I also recommend posting an idea in the Ideas boards.

Hope you’ll find this useful. Don’t hesitate to reach back out if you need anything else! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Sohoes, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try logging out > restart device > log back in? If that doesn't help, attach a screenshot of what you're seeing exactly and I'll take a closer look.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

I did as you instructed but the problem is the same. The first imagine attached is an artist’s profile and the second image shows what happens when I click to listen. It gets pressed but does not open. The same thing happens if I search and try to open and album.

32743558-E4A2-44CA-9C3D-0C65BF05533A.jpeg

7C771EF7-09F8-4B1D-8F77-5D4C29D5E587.jpeg

Marked as solution

Hey @Sohoes,

Thanks for the screenshot!

I can confirm that at the moment, the "and more" option when viewing an album or artist page won't be leading to a page where you can preview a list of all the tracks contained within. However, you should still be able to listen to the shuffled tracks of an album or artist.

I understand that having the button while it not doing anything can be confusing and that you'd like to have a way to see all tracks in an album so rest assured that I’ll be passing your feedback to the right folks.

I also recommend posting an idea in the Ideas boards.

Hope you’ll find this useful. Don’t hesitate to reach back out if you need anything else! 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts