Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pay Spotify with itunes

Solved!

Pay Spotify with itunes

Hallo Spotify-Community ๐Ÿ™‚
I would like to know if i can buy spotify Premium with my Itunes account ??? And if....how?
Please answer

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ™‚ 

That is not currently possible, the only way to get Spotify is directly from the Spotify website, gift cards or through an official partner service. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ™‚ 

That is not currently possible, the only way to get Spotify is directly from the Spotify website, gift cards or through an official partner service. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks

When you say that it is not currently possible, does that mean that Spotify's Development team is working on making this possible?

Cuz im sure I am not the only person who wishes I could spend my otherwise useless iTunes/Appstore giftcard credit on a Spotify Subscription, which I would not purchase unless I could use my iTunes account to pay for it since I can use it to pay for a Pandora subscription or some other music streaming app.

Id rather just use Pandora free in combination with SoundCloud, whose combined functionality is equal to spotify (as a listener that is, I'm excluding the fact that soundcloud lets you upload music and only has songs that people have uploaded...which covers most of the music I listen to). The only difference is you have to switch between the 2 applications to get the same functionality, which I personally don't mind if it means I don't have to pay $10 a month to do it, like Spotify,

I would also like to buy a 1 year subscription as an in app purchase. In the mean time I will continue to use the Free service.

Lets go spotify! Cash in on Christmas Itunes Gift Cards!

Grrrr...

I was able to buy it in app, but it doesn't allow me to anymore

Same thing happened to me i cant buy it anymore

If i cant pay for premium with itunes cards im not using it anymore

I agree it will just lose Spotify a lot of money

so wat ur telling me is i just wasted 15 dollars for nothing thanks spotify im now offically deleting the app and not useing it anymore 

Same probleme for me ... cant pay it anymore ๐Ÿ˜ž
Bad bad bad deceloppers ....
IMG_9436.PNG

Is it possible now?

Suggested posts