Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying for spotify from iPhone 4

Paying for spotify from iPhone 4

Fantastic... Worth buying --- but how ??? It tells me that my 48hrs have ended and I require the premium. No in app purchase available and only premium add-ons in the App Store ... Only option is - stream for free on the PC... Spotify --- you've lost money because I have no way to pay you !!! "Spotify Premium" - where is it ??? And look carefully -- not wanting the add-on!! Just premium !!! Not an alarm clock or a remote mmmmmm leaves me wondering ???? Anyone direct me ?
3 Replies

@Can_be_found wrote:
Fantastic... Worth buying --- but how ??? It tells me that my 48hrs have ended and I require the premium. No in app purchase available and only premium add-ons in the App Store ... Only option is - stream for free on the PC... Spotify --- you've lost money because I have no way to pay you !!! "Spotify Premium" - where is it ??? And look carefully -- not wanting the add-on!! Just premium !!! Not an alarm clock or a remote mmmmmm leaves me wondering ???? Anyone direct me ?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

You can purchase Spotify premium at any time for the Spotify website. 

In fact, if you subscribe from https://www.spotify.com/freetrial/ you can have the first 30 days free 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have used my free premium credit and need to pay now, where do I pay??

Use the link above if you have used up your free 48 hour trial and you want a free 30 day free trial! If your 30 day free trial is coming to an end and you haven't cancelled you will be billed automatically. 

You can always manage your subscription from your online account 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts