Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Phone Not Showing Up in Devices

Phone Not Showing Up in Devices

i know i am asking a question that has been asked plenty of times, but

my phone will not show up under devices. i have restarted my router, restarted my phone, made sure both computer and phone are connected to the same wifi, disabled mcaffee completely, turned off windows firewall, made sure UPnP was turned on on my router, all to no avail. i am open for more options to try.

2 Replies

I've got this problem aswell, been doing a ton of seachers and there really havnt been a clear answear on how exactly to fix this.

I'm on macbook pro, and I'm on the same wifi, tried restart & reinstall the apps on the computer and the phone, I've tried turning off security, I've tried using ubs, I've tried a freinds account still the same problem..

There has to be some sort of fix right? By going on other threads about it, this problem seems to be ignored rather than fixed.

I REALLY want to put some local music in and make them offline..

Your iPhone doesn't have to "show up" on Your Mac.

Just follow this instructions (exactly) for you to be able to sync local files from your desktop to your iPhone.

Note: This feature is for Premium users only.
  1. Using the desktop app, add local music files you want to sync to a playlist.
  2. Log into Spotify on your iPhone using the same WiFi network as your desktop.
  3. Tap the menu button (User-added image).
  4. Tap Your Music.
    User-added image
  5. Tap Playlists.
    Playlists button
  6. Tap Local Files, or the playlist containing local files from your computer.
  7. Select the playlist containing the local music files and press the Available Offline switch at the top.
    User-added image
  8. A green arrow will appear next to the tracks when syncing is complete.
    Offline sync green icon

Suggested posts