Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Play a playlist in reverse order? Hear me out

Play a playlist in reverse order? Hear me out

I already know that you can play a playlist in reverse order, but this seems to be a setting on the device and not synced to your online account.

It will be good if I set the playlist in reverse it will play it like that until I go in and set it back.

The main example of this is when I tell Alexa to play my Chinese music playlist, and it plays from the first song I added all those months ago, rather than the latest one I added.

Right now I just tell her to play the playlist, go into my phone and tap on the last song which then will play the whole thing in reverse.

Could this be implemented? Or has it already been done?

Thanks!

-- Alex

1 Reply

Hey there @AlexKLMan,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If listening to tracks in a certain order is a command that you'd like to see supported for your smart speaker, we'd recommend heading over and sharing it to our Ideas Exchange. This way, more users can add their +VOTE and feedback and contribute to the discussion.

To get started, we'd suggest taking a look at this Spotify Answer

Further, you can find a list of some supported commands for your Alexa device here

Hope this is useful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts