Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playing in offline mode?

Playing in offline mode?

I recently upgraded to Premium. I want to use offline mode when I am in my car, since I have a long communte and don't want to use data up streaming. I am having issues with getting full playlists to go into offline mode. When I click on "Available offline" on a particular playlist it won't conver all the songs. This playlist had about 234 songs. I was able to get antoher playlist converted to offline mode....but there were others I couldn't get them to go green at all. I reinstalled the app too.

Anyone have any thoughts or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community! So, it's successfully downloading certain tracks on the problem playlists but not others? Are these all tracks from the Spotify catalog or are any of them locally saved to your playlist on a computer? 

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

They are tracks on the Spotify playlist. From other posts that I am reading on here, sounds like there is a bug with app working with some iPhones. Defnitely frustrating. Some playlists won't go green at all when I try to go offline (and connected to the internet). 

I have a few tunes on my computer that I converted off of some old vinyl records that just are not available online (go figure). For soem reason, they will not show up on my iPhone regardless of the steps I have taken and I have tried all the ones recommended by Spotify. I have no idea what is going on.

Suggested posts