Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Local tracks not syncing

I've been unable to get my local tracks to sync to my iPhone 4S. I've gone through every help thread and forum posts to no avail. Local files show up in playlists but are greyed out and won't play. I've tried: Uninstalling/reinstalling Spotify from m...

• Regular
  • I've been unable to get my local tracks to sync to my iPhone 4S. I've gone through every help thread and forum posts to no avail. Local files show up in playlists but are greyed out and won...
  • Mako18
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Queuing songs

Hi, the queuing of songs is awesome for quickly entering the "accidental dj mode" The context button hit area is rather small missing the inside of the circle will instantly quit the current track and play the track instead. A rather unpleasant and a...

ContextButton
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi,   the queuing of songs is awesome for quickly entering the "accidental dj mode" 😉   The context button hit area   is rather small missing the inside of the circle will...
  • joesflow
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • HMI suggestion
    ios app
    queue
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone and Bose Soundlink III - Can't use other apps while playing Spotify on Bose Soundlink

I have a new Bose Soundlink III that I am using to stream Spotify. Sound and playback are fine except that I cannot use other apps while Spoitfy is playing. If I switch to another app (email for example) the playback is interrupted. Also, when iPhone...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a new Bose Soundlink III that I am using to stream Spotify.  Sound and playback are fine except that I cannot use other apps while Spoitfy is playing.  If I switch to another app (em...
  • Ramiro7
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify do not run anymore

My spotify surprisingly do not run anymore. It. starts the app but all of a sudden the app stop running.

• My spotify surprisingly do not run anymore. It. starts the app but all of a sudden the app stop running.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to cancel subscription

I go to settings, i see my premium account and no optios to cancel, thieves

• I go to settings, i see my premium account and no optios to cancel, thieves
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming wird ständig unterbrochen am iphone

Hallo, ich habe ein iPhone, Verbindung LTE. Wenn ich Spotify mobile höre, also ohne WLAN kommt es ständig zu Verbindungsunterbrechungen. 2 Sekunden Musik hören, 3 Sekunden unterbrochen, 2 Sekunden Musik usw. Ich habe bereits Spotify neu installiert h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, ich habe ein iPhone, Verbindung LTE. Wenn ich Spotify mobile höre, also ohne WLAN kommt es ständig zu Verbindungsunterbrechungen. 2 Sekunden Musik hören, 3 Sekunden unterbrochen, 2 Sekunden ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album art not appearing

This problem just appeared yesterday. Any song that I have cached to be available offline the album art isn't appearing. It isn't just local files either. It is any song that is in a playlist I have made to be available offline the art will not appea...

• Casual Listener
  • This problem just appeared yesterday.  Any song that I have cached to be available offline the album art isn't appearing.  It isn't just local files either. It is any song that is in a play...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't Get Premium

Alright, so I logged out and in, reinstalled, yadda-yadda. On my phone, there is no 'Get Premium' button like there used to be. On the computer, it says "You do not currently have a payment provider connected to your account." And there doesn't seem ...

• Alright, so I logged out and in, reinstalled, yadda-yadda.    On my phone, there is no 'Get Premium' button like there used to be.   On the computer, it says "You do not curren...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! URL Scheme

Do you guys have any documentation on the url scheme for spotify?

• Do you guys have any documentation on the url scheme for spotify?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium has crashed and won't sync

Hi, I have Spotify Premium and up to now have had no major problems with it. However yesterday all of a sudden over half my starred songs (I have about 2,700 in total) became unsynced from my ipod touch 4th gen., following this I copied all starred s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have Spotify Premium and up to now have had no major problems with it. However yesterday all of a sudden over half my starred songs (I have about 2,700 in total) became unsynced from...
  • nll44
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs not playing

I just get a pop up that says "Unable to Play Song" for some of the songs even though they indicate they are saved offline. They also aren't working when I switch to online mode, but seem to be working fine on my computer, so I don't think it has any...

• I just get a pop up that says "Unable to Play Song" for some of the songs even though they indicate they are saved offline. They also aren't working when I switch to online mode, but seem to be ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see and saved playlist or add new ones

Hi All, I can't see my saved playlist on my I phone and I can't save new playlist via my mobile. Can someone help me ? Thanks for your help in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   I can't see my saved playlist  on my I phone and I can't save new playlist via my mobile. Can someone help me ?   Thanks for your help in advance.
  • Sabsi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

More offline sync problems

I am beyond frustrated with this issue on my phone. I am a Premium user, using iphone 5. i have created a playlist and wish to add the song "Charlie Brown" by Coldplay, from the Spotify database. I add it via desktop (Windows), and it appears to sync...

• Regular
  • I am beyond frustrated with this issue on my phone.   I am a Premium user, using iphone 5. i have created a playlist and wish to add the song "Charlie Brown" by Coldplay, from the Spotify da...
  • lanlion
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Syncing to iPhone without wifi

Hi, was just wondering if it's possible to get music to my iphone 4S without wifi? Wifi is currently not working and wondering if there is a work around. Cheers

• Hi, was just wondering if it's possible to get music to my iphone 4S without wifi? Wifi is currently not working and wondering if there is a work around. Cheers
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Un-shuffling the playlist on iPhone app

I can't find a way to get a playlist off shuffle on the Spotify app for iPhone. Can anyone help? Is it possible?

• I can't find a way to get a playlist off shuffle on the Spotify app for iPhone. Can anyone help? Is it possible?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can the users change the layout ?

Dear Spotify the features in " your music " list four catagories , Playlists , songs , album and artists, However, the layout is kinda bad if you've saved hundred of artists or albums, If I want to find the artist with the prefix of T , I have to scr...

• Dear Spotify   the features in " your music " list four catagories ,  Playlists , songs , album and artists,   However, the layout is kinda bad if you've saved hundred of artis...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Own MP3-Track is not available on iphone, though the Playlist is marked as "Offline available"

Hey Guys, as the topic says, I have a Problem: Although my Playlist is marked as "offline available", my own mp3-files/songs are not available on my iphone. The Song ist shown in the list, but it is slightly grey and not clickable. I googled concerni...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys,   as the topic says, I have a Problem: Although my Playlist is marked as "offline available", my own mp3-files/songs are not available on my iphone. The Song ist shown in the list,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

OFFLINE SYNC PROBLEMS

I made a large playlist on my MacBook Pro and I want to sync it on to my phone so i can listen to playlist whenever. On my phone, about half the songs are playable, and on the playlist selection screen it only says 25 of 594 songs have synced. "avail...

• I made a large playlist on my MacBook Pro and I want to sync it on to my phone so i can listen to playlist whenever. On my phone, about half the songs are playable, and on the playlist selection scre...
  • JimmyKord
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange Playlist Glitch

I've encountered a strange glitch with playlists on my iPhone app that I can't quite figure out. Here's the scenario: I have an album locally on my computer that is not available on Spotify. Thus, I create a playlist for that album in the Spotify com...

• Casual Listener
  • I've encountered a strange glitch with playlists on my iPhone app that I can't quite figure out. Here's the scenario:   I have an album locally on my computer that is not available on Spotif...
  • kubrick_
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ios premium

y wont my spotify premium work on phone  i have payed so y

• y wont my spotify premium work on phone  i have payed so y
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies