Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Iphone 5 not showing up under devices

Hi guys. My iphone 5 (IOS 8.1.2) don't show up under devices in my desktop app. I have tried everything spotify suggests in their support, but the problem is still there.

• Hi guys. My iphone 5 (IOS 8.1.2) don't show up under devices in my desktop app. I have tried everything spotify suggests in their support, but the problem is still there.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • devices
    iOS
    iphone
    local files
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playback cutting out whilst downloading webpage

I have Spotify Premium and am playing a song in offline mode. I have a 4G data connection and am downloading a webpage in Safari - if the webpage is large enough (ie image-heavy) then the stream will cut out. Is it not playing a locally cached versio...

• Music Fan
  • I have Spotify Premium and am playing a song in offline mode. I have a 4G data connection and am downloading a webpage in Safari - if the webpage is large enough (ie image-heavy) then the stream will...
  • alagemo
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Free Mobile App Playlists Not Updating

My Spotify Playlist ony computer is different than the Spotify Playlist on my phone. The same playlist on my phone has less tracks from the same playlist on my computer.iPhone 4siOS 8.1.1

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify Playlist ony computer is different than the Spotify Playlist on my phone. The same playlist on my phone has less tracks from the same playlist on my computer. iPhone 4s iOS 8.1.1
  • ambivalentine
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Songs missing ios
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 5s, app crashing

My spotify app keeps crashing, I restarted my phone three times, changed language and region several times. Anyone know about a solution to this? Thank you.

• My spotify app keeps crashing, I restarted my phone three times, changed language and region several times. Anyone know about a solution to this? Thank you.
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ipod nano 7th synch.

PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO SYNCH> SPOTIFY WITH IPOD NANO 7th ...!! terriblle..

• PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO SYNCH> SPOTIFY WITH IPOD NANO 7th ...!! terriblle..
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting Ipod Nano

Hi I have spotify premium I am trying to sync with my Ipod nano. When i plug it in it will not even register under devices Any advice? Thanks

• Hi   I have spotify premium I am trying to sync with my Ipod nano. When i plug it in it will not even register under devices Any advice?   Thanks
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When playing an artists "Popular" playlist on iOS app it shuffles after having payed the first song

Recently I started experiencing that when playing an artists "Popular" playlist on iOS app it shuffles after having payed the first song. Meaning it wont play the most popoular songs in the way the list is populated.

• Recently I started experiencing that when playing an artists "Popular" playlist on iOS app it shuffles after having payed the first song. Meaning it wont play the most popoular songs in the way ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Remote Spotify iPad via MBP

Hey dudes, does anybody out there know how i can remote my spotify app on ipad / iphone via my Macbook Pro? There are only solutions for the other way around.Hope anybody can help me out with this problem See ya, Duftbaum

• Hey dudes,   does anybody out there know how i can remote my spotify app on ipad / iphone via my Macbook Pro?  There are only solutions for the other way around. Hope anybody can ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All Playlists Deleted??

Today I logged into my iPhone app to play some music. This was after about 10 days of not using spotify whatsoever. I went to my music, and every single one of my personally made and synced playlists were completely deleted. Nowhere to be found. I ha...

• Today I logged into my iPhone app to play some music. This was after about 10 days of not using spotify whatsoever. I went to my music, and every single one of my personally made and synced playlists...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local files won't sync to iPhone

So, I've been putting together a playlist filled with local files and spotify files, and basically the local files synced and then all of a sudden, the last four songs from my computer I just tried to sync won't do it. Like what. It just shows this o...

IMG_1755.PNG
  • So, I've been putting together a playlist filled with local files and spotify files, and basically the local files synced and then all of a sudden, the last four songs from my computer I just tried t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth issues after commercial plays (iPhone 5)

I have a 2013 Lexus IS350 and I used to be able to play Spotify through bluetooth with no problems whatsoever. Now, after one of the many updates to it, every time Spotify finished playing a commerical, my screen (on my car that shows the text) will ...

• I have a 2013 Lexus IS350 and I used to be able to play Spotify through bluetooth with no problems whatsoever. Now, after one of the many updates to it, every time Spotify finished playing a commeric...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bluetooth
    commercials
    iphone
    Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone issues

Hey.. So i have a prem account and for some reason (and it only started yesterday), both my online and offline music shuts off mid song.. anyone have any suggestions? I can play it fully on my laptop.. but it aint working on my iphone thanks! Angie

• Hey..   So i have a prem account and for some reason (and it only started yesterday), both my online and offline music shuts off mid song.. anyone have any suggestions? I can play it ful...
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium - Out of space 12.9Gb limit? still free space on iPhone

Hi,I am seen a similar problem but could not find how to solve it. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Spotify-Premium-says-I-m-out-of-space-for-offline-sync-but-there/td-p/575640Basically I have a premium Account. 7GB fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am seen a similar problem but could not find how to solve it. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Spotify-Premium-says-I-m-out-of-space-for-offline-sync-but...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artwork for local files show up on ipad not iphone

I can't understand why my album artwork for uploaded tracks appear just fine on my iPad in Spotify, but not my iPhone. It is driving me crazy!

• Visitor
  • I can't understand why my album artwork for uploaded tracks appear just fine on my iPad in Spotify, but not my iPhone. It is driving me crazy!
  • RAW7580
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Trial

I joined the 7 day free trial then I read it says sprint customers: users accepting a trial will remain in spotify premium and be charged I have sprint and I accepted the 7 day trial I tried to cancel but it doesn't give me an option

• Visitor
  • I joined the 7 day free trial then I read it says sprint customers: users accepting a trial will remain in spotify premium and be charged I have sprint and I accepted the 7 day trial I tried to cance...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs ARE or WERE synced, but saying that they aren't...?

Hello people! So i have RECENTLY had this problem. Im a songwriter, so i have all my demos synced offline to a specific playlist and i have had no problem with this for years now! The other day however i was in studio and went to play someone who i w...

IMG_4877.PNG IMG_4878.PNG
  • Regular
  • Hello people!    So i have RECENTLY had this problem.   Im a songwriter, so i have all my demos synced offline to a specific playlist and i have had no problem with this for ye...
  • Maineyac
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't sync all local files

Hello, I just recently bought some music and downloaded it onto my computer. I also downloaded it onto my phone, but when I added some of the music to a playlist in spotify, only about a third of the songs added synced to my iPhone. Also, when I try ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just recently bought some music and downloaded it onto my computer. I also downloaded it onto my phone, but when I added some of the music to a playlist in spotify, only about a third of the...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reproducción no aleatoria en iphone

Soy usuario premium y no puedo reproducir listas o discos en orden. al dar al play siempre está en modo aleatorio. cómo se soluciona?

• Soy usuario premium y no puedo reproducir listas o discos en orden. al dar al play siempre está en modo aleatorio. cómo se soluciona?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

still can't synch music to iPod classic

Hey I did a number on this topic earlier but the conversation died so I made this one. Here's a link to previous one : https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Can-t-sync-music-to-iPod-classic/m-p/945797/highlight/true#M39251

• Regular
  • Hey I did a number on this topic earlier but the conversation died so I made this one. Here's a link to previous one : https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Can-t-sync-musi...
  • saddisti
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes