Premium

Country

Honduras

Device

(iPhone 8 plus)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

I’m having issues with my filter feature. When I want to filter by artist in my liked songs playlist, it doesn´t display all of the liked songs I have of that artist. Please help! I deleted the app and reinstalled it but when I close the app and want to use it again it has the same issue. This also happens on my windows desktop app.

4 Replies

Hey @Cristinac_93,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Just to clarify, does this happen with all the artists featured in your library? Or only with specific artists?

It'd also be good for you to double-check if the missing songs were eventually removed from the platform. If so, there's a chance they'll appear grayed out in your playlist. But the option to hide these "not playable" songs might be switched on so it might just look like the songs disappeared from the playlist. It'd be good to double-check you have this option switched off. To do so, open Home > Settings > Playback > switch Hide Unplayable Songs off.

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with. Let us know how it goes!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

It seems it happens with just some of the artists. But the songs that are not displayed when I´m trying to filter by artist, are available on my liked songs, I can find the song only by typing the name of the song on the filter bar. Also, when I delete the app, and reinstall it the issue is fixed, but the moment I close the app and open it again, the issue is back. 

It seems it happens with just some of the artists. But the songs that are not displayed when I´m trying to filter by artist, are available on my liked songs, I can find the song only by typing the name of the song on the filter bar. Also, when I delete the app, and reinstall it the issue is fixed, but the moment I close the app and open it again, the issue is back.

Hey @Cristinac_93,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

At this point, would you mind updating to iOS 13 (or the latest iOS available for your device) and doing a “clean” reinstall of the Spotify app? Check this Spotify Answer to find out how the Spotify clean reinstall works for your iPhone. These two actions might do the trick.

Let us know how you get on. We'll look out for your reply!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts