Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Playlist Picture Won’t Change

Playlist Picture Won’t Change

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

iPhone 

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

Hi I just wanted to ask a question in regard's to a picture I tried to upload for a playlist. I’ve had Spotify for many years now and have never encountered this problem before so any help would be appreciated. I already had a picture uploaded to this particular playlist and uploaded a new one. Everything was fine until I hit the more option (the three dots). And it kept showing my old playlist photo. It’s shows the new photo everywhere else just fine except when I hit more that’s it. I’ve done everything that’s been recommended to me. I’ve cleared cache, logged out, deleted the app and reinstalled, done a hard shutdown on my phone, uploaded the photo on my computer. Which I didn’t have to because it seemed to work just fine there? Even made sure the dimensions were correct. It’s just when I hit the three dots on mobile that’s it. Again any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you.

1 Reply

Hey there @rubyd249! I'm happy to help you!

Can you check if updating the cover photo of a different playlist works as expected? Can you also try changing it to a different picture and then reverting to the one you intend to use to see if it makes any difference?

Please keep me posted 
/Mateus

MateusMSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts