Premium

Country

US

Device

iPhone 

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

Hi I just wanted to ask a question in regard's to a picture I tried to upload for a playlist. I’ve had Spotify for many years now and have never encountered this problem before so any help would be appreciated. I already had a picture uploaded to this particular playlist and uploaded a new one. Everything was fine until I hit the more option (the three dots). And it kept showing my old playlist photo. It’s shows the new photo everywhere else just fine except when I hit more that’s it. I’ve done everything that’s been recommended to me. I’ve cleared cache, logged out, deleted the app and reinstalled, done a hard shutdown on my phone, uploaded the photo on my computer. Which I didn’t have to because it seemed to work just fine there? Even made sure the dimensions were correct. It’s just when I hit the three dots on mobile that’s it. Again any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you.

1 Reply

Hey there @rubyd249! I'm happy to help you!

Can you check if updating the cover photo of a different playlist works as expected? Can you also try changing it to a different picture and then reverting to the one you intend to use to see if it makes any difference?

Please keep me posted 
/Mateus

MateusMSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts