I have a few playlists that have a few hundred songs, and one that is about to be 1,000 songs. It's very annoying to have to scroll all the way down to play the latest added songs when it could be easily reverted. Am I missing something? I can't find a way to do this.
Solved! Go to Solution.
In the iOS mobile app, you can sort and filter your music as well as filter the tracks within an individual playlist.
To sort Your Music (or Your Library):
- Select Playlists, Songs, Albums, or Artists.
- Pull down and release to display the sort () button. Tap it.
- Under SORT BY, select how you want to sort it.
To sort within a playlist:
- Pull down and release your playlist to display the sort button () at the top. Tap it.
- Tap on Title, Recently added, or Artist to sort the playlist accordingly.
- Tap Custom to reset to the original order.