Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist not playing offline

Playlist not playing offline

I went to download more music on my premium subscription and the songs were in my list but a dull colour indiciating it wasnt in my list yet, so hit remove downloads thinking my new downloads werent working and my whole list went to the dull colour and now my list will only play online not offline, the whole list goes off when switched to offline.  I listen to music for 8 hours at work and obviously dont want it playing online.  I do not have a second account to log into or anything so its not that.  My premium subscription is free for 2 years with rogers, so pretty frustrated that I cannot play my music offline.  WHen I check my account it says I am premium, so not understanding what the problem would be.  If someone could get back to me so I can enjoy my music again that would be great.

1 Reply

So there could be several problems here.  My first thought is there is a problem with the cache on your device.  What you should do if this is the case is contact Spotify directly.  They have fixed several cases like this before.  However, first I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, or shutting your phone completely off and turning it back on.  It could also be an issue with your subscrption but it seems unlikely.

Hope this helps! Let me know if it doesn't work.

jfert

Suggested posts