Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Discover Weekly has not updated

my weekly discover list has not updated. both my ios device, web player and windows program. i try all of the solutions in tihs thread. i tried to uninstall all programs and reinstall. logoff and loing but nothing happened. Please, can someone help.

• Casual Listener
  • my weekly discover list has not updated. both my ios device, web player and windows program. i try all of the solutions in tihs thread. i tried to uninstall all programs and reinstall. logoff and loi...
  • hanzele
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discover Weekly
    Update
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs stop playing

I've downloaded a playlist to use on the way to work. once downloaded i turn wifi off Wifi Off.Bluetooth on, and Synced to headset. Journey to workis fine.When I come to go home Spotify says offline. Please go online to download Tracks.... Errm I've ...

• Regular
  • I've downloaded a playlist to use on the way to work.  once downloaded  i turn wifi off Wifi Off. Bluetooth on, and Synced to headset. Journey to workis  fine. When I come to go home...
  • santa-2512
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync Ipod 160Gb with Spotify Premium

Hi, I have a 160Gb ipod.I would like to have my spotify music on my ipod.Itunes is turned off and the Ipod is up-to-date. In previous posts i have read that i should unplug my ipod, turn off i-tunes, start spotify and then plugin my ipod.I-tunes does...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a 160Gb ipod. I would like to have my spotify music on my ipod. Itunes is turned off and the Ipod is up-to-date.   In previous posts i have read that i should unplug my i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with bluetooth in car

Hello, Every time you update the Spotify app it seems to get a new bug.Your latest update has now made the Spotify app play music on the phones loudspeaker even if the phone is connected to the car stereo. If i disconnect and reconnect to the car ste...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Every time you update the Spotify app it seems to get a new bug. Your latest update has now made the Spotify app play music on the phones loudspeaker even if the phone is connected t...
  • willemjanvv
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

App activate iPhone 6 voice control

O app fica dando pause sozinho nas músicas, avança sozinho as músicas e quando ele da um bug geral que fica ativando automaticamente o controle de voz do iPhone. Ai o controle de voz fica disparando e não para. Ja desinstalei, atualizei e esses probl...

• Regular
  • O app fica dando pause sozinho nas músicas, avança sozinho as músicas e quando ele da um bug geral que fica ativando automaticamente o controle de voz do iPhone. Ai o controle de voz fica disparando ...
  • Broncasrafa
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! My Spotify won't download any new music to offline.

Even with wi fi, I go to download it and it does not download at all. Everything has been recently updated on my phone. What do I do?

• Even with wi fi, I go to download it and it does not download at all. Everything has been recently updated on my phone. What do I do?
  • Mos1274
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound glitches out after opening youtube etc

Hi. I recently signed up for Spotify Premium again, and i have a major problem with it on my iPhone 5s. Whenever im playing music on it, and i need to check something on youtube etc, when i close the youtube link, and hit play on Spotify again, the m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I recently signed up for Spotify Premium again, and i have a major problem with it on my iPhone 5s.   Whenever im playing music on it, and i need to check something on youtube etc, when i ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Toggle between clean/explicit albums on mobile

When adding an album/track to my collection/pjaylist from mobile, it'd be nice to be able to switch between different versions (edited/explicit/etc...). This option is awailable on desktop spotify app.

• Regular
  • When adding an album/track to my collection/pjaylist from mobile, it'd be nice to be able to switch between different versions (edited/explicit/etc...). This option is awailable on desktop spotify ap...
  • 888margo888
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

On mobile, i can no longer press Account then Subscription to try and get Premium

I recently went to the store and bought an itunes card to upgrade to premium once again. I got the card and can't press scubscription in the accont settings anymore to try and upgrade. what do i do if i want to get premium with an itunes gift card?

• Casual Listener
  • I recently went to the store and bought an itunes card to upgrade to premium once again. I got the card and can't press scubscription in the accont settings anymore to try and upgrade. what do i do i...
  • snoopDOdoubleG6
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Double charge on account

Hello! I paid for Spotify student today and it charged my account two payments of 4.99! Is there any way I can get one of these removed?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I paid for Spotify student today and it charged my account two payments of 4.99! Is there any way I can get one of these removed?    
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Newest iPhone update: all music gone

After installing the newest update on my iPone I was asked to re-log in to my account. Upon logging in I noticed all of my music and playlists are gone as if I was just using the app for the first time. My music is still present on my computer just n...

• Casual Listener
  • After installing the newest update on my iPone I was asked to re-log in to my account. Upon logging in I noticed all of my music and playlists are gone as if I was just using the app for the first ti...
  • teenwolfdh12
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

what happens after 7 days trial?

Hi everyone. Tomorrow my 7 days trial is ending.. what can I do? I mean, I don't want to go Premium, so I'd like to delete my account but I've read it takes about 3 or 4 days to be deleted permanently and I don't wanna pay for the days I have to wait...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone. Tomorrow my 7 days trial is ending.. what can I do? I mean, I don't want to go Premium, so I'd like to delete my account but I've read it takes about 3 or 4 days to be deleted permanentl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • account reset
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Messenger sharing only opens the app

Me and my go have this problem.I'm a Android user and she has an iPhone. I want to share a track from my android app through FB Messenger. But when she opens the message on her iPhone FB Messenger it only starts the Spotify app on main screen instead...

• Regular
  • Me and my go have this problem. I'm a Android user and she has an iPhone. I want to share a track from my android app through FB Messenger. But when she opens the message on her iPhone FB Messenge...
  • berti10
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Playlists don't appear on my iPhone6

Hi Spotifiers! I am new here so bear with me if this has been resolved previously I have spotify premium on my iPhone6 and I have been having problems with Spotify lately. It started out with songs crashing as I was listening to them and then jumping...

• Hi Spotifiers!   I am new here so bear with me if this has been resolved previously 🙂   I have spotify premium on my iPhone6 and I have been having problems with Spotify lately. It sta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My music can't work in offline mode

I'm so desperate literally, and Spotify helps doesn't "helps' me at al. Quite ironic. I just both Premium, and every time I switch a playlist to gear it offline, it only appears the sign of "downloading", however it doesn't. It just stay like that, a...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm so desperate literally, and Spotify helps doesn't "helps' me at al. Quite ironic. I just both Premium, and every time I switch a playlist to gear it offline, it only appears the sign of "downloa...
  • Chanpakong
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

"Swipe to Queue" function not working in Offline mode

Hi,The title explains it all. I've been recently using offline mode a lot, and discovered that when I try to swipe to queue, it just decides to queue. Though, when I turn off offline mode, I can all of a sudden swipe to queue.I looked up if anyone el...

• Hi, The title explains it all. I've been recently using offline mode a lot, and discovered that when I try to swipe to queue, it just decides to queue. Though, when I turn off offline mode, I can ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! deleted playlist

I have been sharing the spotify with my son, and we only had three devices connected but for some reason spotify thinks we have more than 3. So, Everytime I put my phone online, it deletes my playlists! This is so annoying. How can I check for what d...

•   I have been sharing the spotify with my son, and we only had three devices connected but for some reason spotify thinks we have more than 3.  So, Everytime I put my phone online, it ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth connection issue.

I'm having difficulty playing music over Bluetooth to my vehicle (Ford SYNC). It was playing normally, and suddenly it dropped out. Now when I try to play Spotify, a constant buzzing sound is heard. Other audio apps work as expected. Thanks for any h...

• I'm having difficulty playing music over Bluetooth to my vehicle (Ford SYNC). It was playing normally, and suddenly it dropped out. Now when I try to play Spotify, a constant buzzing sound is heard. ...
  • BChignell
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Version 5.6.0.1110 old version of the UI?!

Hi guys, im wondering why i still have the old version of the UI with the hamburger menu. is this meant to be with that version? everybody else i know has the updated menu on the bottom.Maybe you have answers Regards D.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   im wondering why i still have the old version of the UI with the hamburger menu. is this meant to be with that version? everybody else i know has the updated menu on the bottom. Ma...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Turn shuffle on/off

What happened with the turn shuffle on/off button in the latest version? The repeat button is gone or moved as well. Previously you could toggle these on or off on the screen showing the currently playing song. Seriously starting to piss me off that ...

• Regular
  • What happened with the turn shuffle on/off button in the latest version? The repeat button is gone or moved as well. Previously you could toggle these on or off on the screen showing the currently pl...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes