Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

how can i get the 60 day trial?

so here is the thing i want to get premium but a friend told me that i should get it now because i can get a 60 day trial, so i get to the app on my Iphone 5 and o go to Settings>Account>Get Premium but it does not say that ill get the 60 day trial. ...

• Casual Listener
  • so here is the thing i want to get premium but a friend told me that i should get it now because i can get a 60 day trial, so i get to the app on my Iphone 5 and o go to Settings>Account>Get Pr...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My followers are always blocked to 0 (zero)

Hi,i have a Premium Account connected with my Facebook account too. On my iMac and my iPhone 6s too, the count of my follower is always blocked to 0 (zero). My Friends follow me, but nothing changes.There is a solution?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i have a Premium Account connected with my Facebook account too. On my iMac and my iPhone 6s too, the count of my follower is always blocked to 0 (zero). My Friends follow me, but nothing chan...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to sync Albums in Library

Hi there, I'm struggling to sync Ablums in my library. I save an album, then once I go to flick the 'available offline' switch, it switches but no tracks start to download? It lets me sync normal playlists but not albums specifically on their own? I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I'm struggling to sync Ablums in my library. I save an album, then once I go to flick the 'available offline' switch, it switches but no tracks start to download?   It lets me sync n...
  • cjmonaghan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No 7 Day Trial

I've made a new account and logged onto it on the computer which is how my friend said she activated her 7 day free trial just last week. When I logged in all it told me was that I can get a 30 day free trial if I put in a credit card--and I don't wa...

• I've made a new account and logged onto it on the computer which is how my friend said she activated her 7 day free trial just last week. When I logged in all it told me was that I can get a 30 day f...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 day free trial
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

syncing playlists

Is it possible to sync a playlist from an iphone to my computer? I have both devices on the same wifi but Spotify desktop is not showing my phone. Thank you!

• Is it possible to sync a playlist from an iphone to my computer? I have both devices on the same wifi but Spotify desktop is not showing my phone. Thank you!  
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Jumping Forwards

This morning I tried to play a saved playlist on my iPhone6 while running. Spotify is in Offline mode so no issue with data.It would play 2 seconds of a song then jump forward 15 seconds, play 2 seconds more and jump forward 15 etc.It's working fine ...

• This morning I tried to play a saved playlist on my iPhone6 while running. Spotify is in Offline mode so no issue with data. It would play 2 seconds of a song then jump forward 15 seconds, play 2 se...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playback problem
    Running
    Running with spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue syncing local files to iphone

Im having an issue syncing/ playing local files from my computer onto my iphone. I can download mixtapes onto itunes, and then add them into playlists on my computer(Mac). The playlist then syncs to my iphone, where the songs im having issues with sh...

• Casual Listener
  • Im having an issue syncing/ playing local files from my computer onto my iphone.  I can download mixtapes onto itunes, and then add them into playlists on my computer(Mac). The playlist then syn...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Lost playlists

All my playlists are lost from my iPad, but not from my iPhone. Why? Could the reason be that earlier my friend shared her internet from her phone to my iPad (she has a samsung)?

• All my playlists are lost from my iPad, but not from my iPhone. Why? Could the reason be that earlier my friend shared her internet from her phone to my iPad (she has a samsung)?
  • Happibuoy
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Connect to PS4

Can someone please help me. I am having issues connecting to my Playstation 4 from my phone. My phone can connect to every other PS4 I have tried and every other phone can connect to my PS4. It is these 2 specific devices that will not work together....

• Can someone please help me. I am having issues connecting to my Playstation 4 from my phone. My phone can connect to every other PS4 I have tried and every other phone can connect to my PS4. It is th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod storage vs Iphone storage issue

So I just bought an ipod 6th gen today (same 16gb as my iphone) but I noticed spotify the app and all of my offline data takes up alost double the storage as it does on my iphone (10.4gb on my ipod and 5.5gb on my iphone)... Can someone explain this?...

• So I just bought an ipod 6th gen today (same 16gb as my iphone) but I noticed spotify the app and all of my offline data takes up alost double the storage as it does on my iphone (10.4gb on my ipod a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify app has disappeared from my iPhone 4s and will not reinstall

I have Spotify premium. It works ok on my iPad, but The app has disappeared from my iPhone 4s, that it just upgraded to latest version. I try to reinstall from the cloud and app store, but the download stops after a second or so. What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium. It works ok on my iPad, but The app has disappeared from my iPhone 4s, that it just upgraded to latest version. I try to reinstall from the cloud and app store, but the downlo...
  • bossryde
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists Will Not Play on iPod Touch

Just updated Spotify today to version 0.9.4.25 and as soon as I go to Playlists and click on them, after a few seconds it kills Spotify completely. I uninstalled/reinstalled and the problem persists. Please help

• Regular
  • Just updated Spotify today to version 0.9.4.25 and as soon as I go to Playlists and click on them, after a few seconds it kills Spotify completely.  I uninstalled/reinstalled and the problem per...
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant change my country

I am in England, coming from the USA for a visit. I am currently in England but when i try to change my Spotify location, the only option available is USA. Help?!

• Casual Listener
  • I am in England, coming from the USA for a visit. I am currently in England but when i try to change my Spotify location, the only option available is USA. Help?!
  • Therealdootshad
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Abroad

I never left the country and my account thinks I am abroad. I cannot log in. I went to Indiana for a weekend and that was the closest I left the country. I tried resetting my country but it did not help

• I never left the country and my account thinks I am abroad. I cannot log in. I went to Indiana for a weekend and that was the closest I left the country. I tried resetting my country but it did not h...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Se desconecta spotify en Iphone 4 con IOS6 en WIFI

Creo que es desde la actualización a IOS6 que el servicio en Streaming, tanto de list como de radio, así como las descargas, se me paran por perder la conexión, dando el siguiente mensaje de error: "Se ha agotado el tiempo de conexión a Spotify. Por ...

• Regular
  • Creo que es desde la actualización a IOS6 que el servicio en Streaming, tanto de list como de radio, así como las descargas, se me paran por perder la conexión, dando el siguiente mensaje de error: "...
  • richyyyyyyyyyyy
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify not logging in

Hi all, I'm having trouble connecting to Spotify both on my iPad and from my computer (Linux). I know for a fact that this ain't a problem with firewall, since my GF has her Spotify working from her iPad, but whenever I try login in I get a message s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I'm having trouble connecting to Spotify both on my iPad and from my computer (Linux). I know for a fact that this ain't a problem with firewall, since my GF has her Spotify working ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify muted without headset

I recently came across a bug and it's becoming increasingly annoying. i can't play songs without a headset! I'm using an iPhone 5s iOS 9.2.1. The sound is turned ON and i have put it to 100% for the both muted and un-muted setting. the spotify volume...

• I recently came across a bug and it's becoming increasingly annoying. i can't play songs without a headset! I'm using an iPhone 5s iOS 9.2.1. The sound is turned ON and i have put it to 100% for...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • headset
    iphone
    muted
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Week Trial not working

So whenever i'm listening to music on my phone, i'll get an advertisement for the free week trial that doesn't require a credit card but whenever I click it, i get redirected to the page for the 30 Day Trial. Why doesn't the week trial work if i have...

• So whenever i'm listening to music on my phone, i'll get an advertisement for the free week trial that doesn't require a credit card but whenever I click it, i get redirected to the page for the 30 D...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A song doesn't sound

A song called: Quien dijo amigos? Of Carlitos Rossy doesn't sound. In the moment when i play it, a sound likes when a call phone it is interrupted start to sound

• A song called: Quien dijo amigos? Of Carlitos Rossy doesn't sound. In the moment when i play it, a sound likes when a call phone it is interrupted start to sound
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes