Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist stops playing randomly on iphone

Playlist stops playing randomly on iphone

I have an iphone 11 and spotify premium (USA.) I am having a problem where the playlist I have downloaded stops playing at random. I am a fitness instructor and this has happened to me 2x now in my classes. I really need this problem to be fixed in order to do my job! Any help IMMEDIATELY would be much appreciated. I have tried logging out of the app, deleting the app/reinstalling, changing my password (I connect with facebook) and closing out of my other apps. Any other suggestions?! If I cannot fix this I will need to cancel my subscription and go with apple music. Hope someone can help.

3 Replies

Hey @Spitzio30, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

I'd suggest using the Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline Devices from your Spotify's account page.

Hope it helps 🙂

Very kind of you to respond since you don't work for spotify. I tried what you suggested, as the apple customer service tech also suggested that. The problem persists though. I officially crossed over to apple music because I need a playlist that works for my job. I will be cancelling my spotify account soon. The fact that they have no tech support beyond a message board is absurd.

Hey @Spitzio30,

Sorry that didn't work for you.

Could you try to reset your password to see if that makes any difference?

I'll see what I can suggest next 🙂

Suggested posts