Premium

Country

USE

Device

(iPhone XS, Macbook  early 2015)

Operating System

(iOS 12)

My Question or Issue

So, a few days ago I found that all my playlists had disappeared. Some new ones were added with names and tracks that I've ever heard of. I was worried that someone had hacked my account, so I reset my password and logged out of all accounts. Then I went to settings and restored my playlists.

On my desktop, things seem to be back to normal--at least relatively (there are some playlists that seem to be gone-gone; don't even see links to restore them).

More frustrating is the fact that on my iPhone, while the names of the playlists appear and even the correct number of tracks, when I select the playlist there are no actual tracks in the list. Oddly, they are all there and seem to functioning on my desktop. The phone is the only place I have issues.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times. I've logged out and logged back in.

Any ideas?

2 Replies

Hey @andyzimney, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Have you tried checking for updates and installing the latest available ones in all platforms as well as for Spotify?

Could you try using different network connections?

Hope it helps 🙂

Thanks, but that didn't help. Ultimately, I found a solution. If I created a new playlist on the desktop and copied over the tracks from the old list, the new playlist and tracks would show up on my iPhone. Then I just deleted the old playlist. Took some time to copy and paste, but got me more or less back to my original state.

Suggested posts