Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists not being displayed in the sidebar

Playlists not being displayed in the sidebar

I just downloaded Spotify on a new iPad Air, and none of my playlists are showing up in the sidebar like they do in the mobile and laptop version. Is this just part of the iPad interface? I enjoy that feature so I don’t have to scroll through all my playlists all the time. Is there anyway to make it show up on my iPad?

thanks!

3 Replies

I'm also having this problem a year later. The playlists show on my phone, desktop, and laptop but not on my iPad Air, which I bought yesturday.

Hi folks,

Sorry for jumping into the conversation now, we've just came across this thread.

We've tested the iPad app on our end, and can confirm that the current layout doesn't display a sidebar with all the playlists. At the moment, you can go to "Your Library" in order to see them all. 

In this article you can find more info about the new Your Library experience. 

@ibecrzy If you're not seeing any playlist on your iPad, please make sure you're accessing the correct account. In this article you can learn how to find if you have a second Spotify account.

Hope this helps!

Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

This is a really clumsy UI - as I look to transition a lot of my workload from a MacBook Pro to an iPad Pro while I travel, this is a really clumsy interface that doesn’t give me easy access to my music; too many extra swipes and taps etc.  Is there any chance that this will become a thing?

Suggested posts