Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists sorted on Desktop, Jumbled on iPod

Playlists sorted on Desktop, Jumbled on iPod

Premium

USA

iPod

My playlists are organized and sorted as I want them when I log into the Spotify app on my computer (Macbook running Catalina) or when I log into the Web Player in Chrome.

However, whenever I get in the mobile app on my iPod, the playlists are not only out of order, but folders are within folders within folders. It is completely disorganized and nothing like I have arranged it. I have logged out of my account, restarted, logged back in, etc. When I log in on my computer, all is right with the Playlists.

Any idea what is going on and how to fix this? Photo 1 shows how it looks on my computer, and Photo 2 shows folders within folders that should not be inside one another and are not on my computer. 

Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 9.43.17 PM.png
IMG_1264.JPG
1 Reply

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you also try using the Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline Devices from your Spotify account page?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts