Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Why doesn't Spotify have certain albums by well-known artists?

Why isn't Real by Belinda Carlisle on Spotify? Seriously you have all her other albums but this is probably one of her BEST albums and you don't have it. I thought by buying your Premium subscribtion I'd get to listen to this album (which is greyed o...

• Visitor
  • Why isn't Real by Belinda Carlisle on Spotify? Seriously you have all her other albums but this is probably one of her BEST albums and you don't have it. I thought by buying your Premium subscribtion...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] Force playlists into chronological order on mobile

It was this way until a week or two ago, and then suddenly all the playlists on mobile are in.... random order? Possibly by how much playtime they've gotten, it's unfathomable. The problem is that not only is everything out of order, but that playlis...

• It was this way until a week or two ago, and then suddenly all the playlists on mobile are in.... random order? Possibly by how much playtime they've gotten, it's unfathomable. The problem is that no...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Data saver.... fixed or not?!?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone XsOperating SystemiOS 13.2 My Question or Issue Ive searched and searched but all answer are conflicts or fixes for some and problems for others.... I'm lost and getting **bleep**'d!!!How do you turn data saver o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country UK Device iPhone Xs Operating System iOS 13.2   My Question or Issue   Ive searched and searched but all answer are conflicts or fixes for some and prob...
  • P5ymon
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change queue order iOS app

There used to be the ability to change the order of songs in the queue (both manually queues up and 'playing next'), but recently (I don't keep track of version numbers) it's disappeared which to me seems like a backwards step?Yes it was very buggy a...

• Casual Listener
  • There used to be the ability to change the order of songs in the queue (both manually queues up and 'playing next'), but recently (I don't keep track of version numbers) it's disappeared which to me ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify App Crashing

PlanPremium DeviceiPhone XR, iPad Mini 4 Operating SystemiOS 13.1.3 My Question or IssueEver since I recently updated my Spotify app, it's been impossible to get into. Each time I tap on the app on either my phone or iPad, it immediately glitches out...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium   Device iPhone XR, iPad Mini 4   Operating System iOS 13.1.3   My Question or Issue Ever since I recently updated my Spotify app, it's been impossible t...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Crash
    crashing app
    not opening
    not working
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

iOS/iPadOS 13.2 are released to compatible devices

Hey everyone, iOS/iPadOS 13.2 arrived yesterday with plenty of new features like Deep Fusion for iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max and new emojis. Go ahead and update your devices now

• Community Legend
  • Hey everyone,   iOS/iPadOS 13.2 arrived yesterday with plenty of new features like Deep Fusion for iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max and new emojis.   Go ahead and update your devices now 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove downloaded songs from device?

I am not able to remove the downloaded songs from device. The green arrow still appears even when I switch on the top of list Download off (remove). Is there any option how to really remove downloaded songs from my device? I would love to have space ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am not able to remove the downloaded songs from device. The green arrow still appears even when I switch on the top of list  Download off (remove). Is there any option how to really remove dow...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files Won't Sync to iPhone

Hey there, I have been having issues with syncing local files onto my iPhone. I have tried absolutely everything, and have scoured these boards for an answer. No matter what I do when I open a playlist containing only local files on my iPhone 7 I get...

• Casual Listener
  •      Hey there, I have been having issues with syncing local files onto my iPhone. I have tried absolutely everything, and have scoured these boards for an answer. No matter what I d...
  • AyloTV
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

"how do i reset my offline device?"

This may sound obvious to you but I need help.OBVIOUS search "how do i reset my offline device?" NOTHING!My phone was listed several times so I deleted all b/c I wasn't sure if it was an old or my current iPhone.I had a choice to remove all and it sa...

• Music Fan
  • This may sound obvious to you but I need help. OBVIOUS search "how do i reset my offline device?" NOTHING! My phone was listed several times so I deleted all b/c I wasn't sure if it was an old or m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Spotify somtimes won't play next track

PlanPremiumCountryThailandDeviceiPhone 11 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 13.1.3 My Question or IssueWhen i play my songs when the current track end it start a next track in playlist but sometimes it stopped at 0:00 and wont start to play at all no matter...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Thailand Device iPhone 11 Pro Max Operating System iOS 13.1.3   My Question or Issue When i play my songs when the current track end it start a next track in playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Use Siri to manage Spotify in French

Good morning, everyone. Since the function is available, I use Siri a lot to start playlist playback on Spotify. But for the automatic playlist of favorite tracks on Spotify (called "Titres likés" in french), it doesn't work: Siri can't find this pla...

• Good morning, everyone. Since the function is available, I use Siri a lot to start playlist playback on Spotify. But for the automatic playlist of favorite tracks on Spotify (called "Titres likés" in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stoppt die Wiedergabe wenn ich mein iPhone versuche wegstecken

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemIOS 13.1 My Question or IssueSpotify stoppt die wiedergabe wenn ich mein iphone versuche in die Hose zustecken sonst klappt alles super also wenn das iphone im standbymodus ist und ich es in der...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone XR Operating System IOS 13.1   My Question or Issue Spotify stoppt die wiedergabe wenn ich mein iphone versuche in die Hose zustecken sonst...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist live stopped regular update

PlanArtistCountry Austalia DeviceiPhone XR My Question or IssueHi All, Using Apotify Artists app. My music was released 2 days ago. Live stats were working fine until 12 hours ago. It's now stopped updating. Previous release worked fine. Was clocking...

• Plan Artist Country Austalia   Device iPhone XR       My Question or Issue Hi All,   Using Apotify Artists app. My music was released 2 days ago. Live stats were ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode on iPhone 4s - can't use Spotify at all + Numerous "Like it from Radio"

Hi, I have 2 problems atm, maybe they are connected. 1) I have this problem from about a month, and can't figure it out. Every time i start Spotify on my 4s iPhone i get the message that in offline mode bowsing is not possible, and after that app sta...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have 2 problems atm, maybe they are connected.   1) I have this problem from about a month, and can't figure it out. Every time i start Spotify on my 4s iPhone i get the mes...
  • dsfghsdfgas4312
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

An artists “appears on”

On an artists page I remember being able to go to their "appears on" section and listen to them all. Is there a way to do this on any artists page? Because right now I have to manually click on every song in the appears on just to listen to the songs...

• Regular
  • On an artists page I remember being able to go to their "appears on" section and listen to them all. Is there a way to do this on any artists page? Because right now I have to manually click on every...
  • Justosorock
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message “Spotify can’t play this right now.”

PlanPremium (family)CountrySingaporeDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS My Question or IssueI've been trying to play the song Love Diamond by Weki Meki but it won't show up on the app in my iPhone 7. When I use my MacBook Pro to search for the song onl...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium (family) Country Singapore Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue I've been trying to play the song Love Diamond by Weki Meki but it won't sho...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems with Spotify Notifications

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueThe issue is that in the Spotify menu there is a spot where you can choose to receive notifications about the artist you follow so that everytime an Artist add's a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue The issue is that in the Spotify menu there is a spot where you can choose to receive n...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sometimes i can't play any offline song, offline with my Spotify premium.

After have new Spotify version on my iPhone SE, sometimes they say "connecting", i can't see anything in my playlists or albums (i can't play any Spotify music anymore, this sucks), i can't play any offline song, until i get connect to a internet con...

• Music Fan
  • After have new Spotify version on my iPhone SE, sometimes they say "connecting", i can't see anything in my playlists or albums (i can't play any Spotify music anymore, this sucks), i can't play any ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

instantly skipping through all my songs

My Question or IssueI am on my my iphone 7 with iOS 13.1.3 and as soon as i play a song on spotify it constantly skips through all my songs. i can't stop it no matter what, i've tried deleting and reinstalling and resetting my phone please fix this

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I am on my my iphone 7 with iOS 13.1.3 and as soon as i play a song on spotify it constantly skips through all my songs. i can't stop it no matter what, i've tried deleting and ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app crashes Iphone 8

PlanPremium, login trough FacebookCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 13.1.3 App crashes when trying to open. So, today when i tried to open my spotify app in my apple iphone 8. It just crashed. This is still happening. First i tried to un...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium, login trough Facebook Country Sweden Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 13.1.3   App crashes when trying to open.   So, today when i tried to open my spot...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes