Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

New Releases playlist in browse not updating

The Spotify New Releases album playlist that updates every Friday has stopped doing so. Found under the browse tab. Have travelled recently if it could have gotten confused with countries and licensing etc? Any suggestions?PlanPremiumCountryNew Zeala...

• Casual Listener
  • The Spotify New Releases album playlist that updates every Friday has stopped doing so. Found under the browse tab. Have travelled recently if it could have gotten confused with countries and licensi...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files

My Question or IssueSo I have downloaded songs and put them in my local files on spotify. I tried to sync them to my phone but it doesn't work, when I googled the problem someone said to turn off the firewall on my computer, I turned it off and tried...

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue So I have downloaded songs and put them in my local files on spotify. I tried to sync them to my phone but it doesn't work, when I googled the problem someone said to tu...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Starts On its Own and Cant Be Turned Off

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bluetooth Earbuds only play out of one side at a time....

Plan - Premium USA Iphone XS MaxiOS 12.4.1 I just purchased new Bluetooth earbuds (Merkury E003T) and they work but only one at a time. When I select the device on my iPhone, I can only play out of one side or the other, not both at the same time. Yo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium  USA   Iphone XS Max iOS 12.4.1   I just purchased new Bluetooth earbuds (Merkury E003T) and they work but only one at a time. When I select the device on my iPhon...
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops after a few seconds on my iPhone. This breaks me appart! (pun intended)

Spotify stops playing, after a few seconds, on My iPhone 5s with the latest software update. I've noticed that it keeps playing, but with no sound. When I open the app, the time is still going - for a few seconds, then goes back to whatever time it s...

• Spotify stops playing, after a few seconds, on My iPhone 5s with the latest software update. I've noticed that it keeps playing, but with no sound. When I open the app, the time is still going - fo...
  • cxts
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Won’t let me add anymore albums to my playlist

I’ve been adding albums to playlist I was trying to add another album to my playlist, but it does not show an option to do so. I know there was an option to add albums to playlists. Plz help.

• Visitor
  • I’ve been adding albums to playlist I was trying to add another album to my playlist, but it does not show an option to do so. I know there was an option to add albums to playlists. Plz help.
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t share song and playlist to instagram story

I can't share all of song to my ig story account. The last time that I've been shared is yesterday. I tried to reinstall both apps, restart the smartphone, log out both apps, still same error PlanPremiumCountryThailandDeviceiPhone SEOperating Systemi...

B94753EB-8D1D-4817-94B1-7342A15476F2.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I can't share all of song to my ig story account. The last time that I've been shared is yesterday. I tried to reinstall both apps, restart the smartphone, log out both apps, still same error  ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Local Files Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 6s / DesktopOperating System(iOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueIm trying to use the local file function that allows me to add songs from my pc to my spotify playlist for my phone to also download. I got my songs ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 6s / Desktop Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Im trying to use the local file function that allows me to add songs from...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sharing to Instagram Error in iOS 13

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13.1 My Question or IssueI recently upgraded my phone and it came with iOS 13 loaded onto it, I had no problems sharing to instagram on my previous phone a couple of days ago but now I'm gett...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13.1   My Question or Issue I recently upgraded my phone and it came with iOS 13 loaded onto it, I had no problems sha...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Claim your Spotify Artist profile (iPhone).

I've had Spotify music on my iPhone for a long time now. I downloaded the Spotify Artist app and tried to make an account I made it through all of signing up part. Until I got to the "Claim You Spotify Artist Profile" I've looked every where, but, I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Spotify music on my iPhone for a long time now.  I downloaded the Spotify Artist app and tried to make an account I made it through all of signing up part.  Until I got to the "Cla...
  • Anonymous_User2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CarPlay - Sort Order

Hello, is there a known bug with AppleCar Play and the Spotfiy Sort ordering?I have selected "Recently Added" but that is not shown in CarPlay. Thanks PlanPremiumCountryATDeviceiPhone 6Carplay Mazda 3 2019Operating SystemiOS 12.3.1

• Hello,   is there a known bug with AppleCar Play and the Spotfiy Sort ordering? I have selected "Recently Added" but that is not shown in CarPlay.   Thanks   Plan Premium Coun...
  • vlopddap
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

My Recently Played section has disappeared.

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceIPhone 8 PlusOperating SystemiOS 12.4.1 My issue is that my Recently Played row has been missing for about a week. I now have a “Shortcuts” section only. I’ve seen a few other people that also have the “Shortcuts” section b...

5C31DD90-268D-44FE-B6E2-74BE467A09C4.png
  • Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country US   Device IPhone 8 Plus Operating System iOS 12.4.1   My issue is that my Recently Played row has been missing for about a week. I now have a “Short...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t find all my downloaded songs on Spotify

Hello, like the title says I cant find my downloaded spotify songs, I can only find the “liked songs” or my downloaded playlists. My device (iphone7) has the “Home”, “Search” and the “Your Library” tabs, when i go to the Library one i can see my play...

• Visitor
  • Hello, like the title says I cant find my downloaded spotify songs, I can only find the “liked songs” or my downloaded playlists. My device (iphone7) has the “Home”, “Search” and the “Your Library” t...
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading local files on my iPhone creates duplicate songs/files

When I try to download local files from my iTunes into spotify, SOME of the songs do this: In the image (A screenshot from my "Favorites" folder), you can see the "origional" song that's in my playlist (with a red download sign) that isn't syncing wi...

IMG_3797.jpg
  • When I try to download local files from my iTunes into spotify, SOME of the songs do this:   In the image (A screenshot from my "Favorites" folder), you can see the "origional" song that's...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No se ven carátulas de los álbumes en modo offline

Cuando reproduzco música en modo offline no me muestra las carátulas de los álbumes. Alguien sabe por qué sucederá esto? Al parecer no me esta descargando las carátulas.

• Cuando reproduzco música en modo offline no me muestra las carátulas de los álbumes. Alguien sabe por qué sucederá esto? Al parecer no me esta descargando las carátulas.
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Sonos speakers missing from Spotify connect.

PlanPremiumCountryUkDevice iPhone XS MaxOperating SystemiOS 13.1 My Question or IssueAll my Sonos speakers have disappeared from Spotify connect on my iPhone. They are visible on my iPad though! I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app, resetting...

•   Plan Premium Country Uk Device  iPhone XS Max Operating System iOS 13.1   My Question or Issue All my Sonos speakers have disappeared from Spotify connect on my iPhone. Th...
  • Herr-Gernot
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • sonos spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Track embed (iFrame) erratic beahviour

HiI've created a site for a songwriter that contains a number of iFrames using the track embed code. https://patrickmascall.com/discography/For the most part this works but sometimes when clicking on the play button on an iPhone, the message "Open in...

• Visitor
  • Hi I've created a site for a songwriter that contains a number of iFrames using the track embed code. https://patrickmascall.com/discography/ For the most part this works but sometimes when cl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • embed
    Embed Player
    iframe
    player wont play correctly
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs redownloading

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 13.1 My Question or IssueRecently when opening Spotify it starts downloading songs. The number of songs vary each time, this morning it was 7 but the other day it was a lot more. However, what I h...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 13.1   My Question or Issue Recently when opening Spotify it starts downloading songs. The number of songs vary each time, ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Deletes my albums and downloading again

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceiPhone 7Operating System My Question or Issue spotify removed my downloaded albums continuous. I got almost 700 albums and some of them is always deleting and redownloading. Last night my 122 songs removed and re-downloa...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device iPhone 7 Operating System     My Question or Issue  spotify removed my downloaded albums continuous. I got almost 700 albums and some of th...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes