Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Possible to sort music in playlists after "added latest" on iPhone app?

Possible to sort music in playlists after "added latest" on iPhone app?

I know this function has been discussed before, but as I can see, there's nothing new in this case since 2013, so I decided to ask anyway.

What I whishes for, is the function to sort your songs in a playlist after "added latest" on the Spotify app (iPhone). I have always sorted the playlists on my computer so the latest added songs where on top. The reason why I like this possibility, is that I can play from the song I've added latest, and then it just continues playing the songs that I have added latest chronological - from the newest added, to the second newest and so on. Instead of having the one that I added several years ago in the  top ......

I hope that it was included in the latest upgrade, but sadly it's still not possible on iPhone.

Anything new on this one?

2 Replies

It's weird that they haven't touched this function in the last update. Without the added latest button it feels like the app isn't complete yet. We want to listen to that new favorite song we've added without having to scroll all the way down our playlists. 

The developers did say the sorting functions which are present in the android app as part of Your Music will be added to iOS - just waiting for it to happen!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts