Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • Rafa38
  • 872 replies
  • 321 likes
  • 872 replies
  • 321 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Go Online Within... Not updating when I've been online

Hi I have a Spotify Premium account which I use on my Mac, iPhone4 and Mini iPad. For the past couple of days when I go offline on my iPhone4 it says I need to go online within 6 days - even though I have just been online. I thought you were meant to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi    I have a Spotify Premium account which I use on my Mac, iPhone4 and Mini iPad.  For the past couple of days when I go offline on my iPhone4 it says I need to go online within...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashing on my iOS after the September 3th newest update

My spotify opens but crashes right after, I can't even get to see my playlists, it shuts down.I tried to remove the app, turn the phone off, do it all over again but the problem is always there!! Can spotify fix it already!!

• My spotify opens but crashes right after, I can't even get to see my playlists, it shuts down. I tried to remove the app, turn the phone off, do it all over again but the problem is always there!! C...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Newest update crash
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

I have an iPhone 4s and it still won't sync....

So many people have this issue. I have 4 gb of free space. Ive logged out of both the PC and the iOs versions and logged back in. I am at a total loss. If Spotfiy can't fix it, what is a good replacement for Spotify other than iTunes?

• Regular
  • So many people have this issue. I have 4 gb of free space. Ive logged out of both the PC and the iOs versions and logged back in. I am at a total loss. If Spotfiy can't fix it, what is a good replace...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify not working on my iPhone 4

Hi so my spotify will open but will be a blank screen meaning i cant use it it just comes up then the screen is white. Never fully loads then it crashes. It normally works just fine, this issue started 2 days ago. Thx you guys are usually quick to he...

• Visitor
  • Hi so my spotify will open but will be a blank screen meaning i cant use it it just comes up then the screen is white. Never fully loads then it crashes. It normally works just fine, this issue start...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify not working.

my iphone4S is saying that I can only browse through radio and only premium uses can browse through spotify. I've been a premium user for more than half a year now. why is it suddenly doing this? note: I recently just had to change my card due to fra...

• my iphone4S is saying that I can only browse through radio and only premium uses can browse through spotify. I've been a premium user for more than half a year now. why is it suddenly doing this? ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't load on my iphone!

Can someone help. My spotify won't open on my iphone 5. It worked perfectly fine a few days ago now nothing. I've deleted and reinstalled a few times but to no avail. It's working fine on my iPad but I need it on my phone for work. Help!!

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone help. My spotify won't open on my iphone 5. It worked perfectly fine a few days ago now nothing. I've deleted and reinstalled a few times but to no avail. It's working fine on my iPad but...
  • Lynz
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone does not sync to offline

Hi everybody,so i know how to snyc songs to the offline mode but since a week it doesnt work.i push the offline button in the spotify app (ios) and it looks after he is really downloading and syncing and all that stuff ("1 of 21 synched") but nothing...

• Regular
  • Hi everybody, so i know how to snyc songs to the offline mode but since a week it doesnt work. i push the offline button in the spotify app (ios) and it looks after he is really downloading and syn...
  • shobbrook
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

I phone 4s spotify crashing after update today

I updated my spotify app today and ever since it either opens but then freezes and crashes , or it will allow me to start playing a song but then goes quiet and crashes. Currently on version 6.1.1 any advice please

• I updated my spotify app today and ever since it either opens but then freezes and crashes , or it will allow me to start playing a song but then goes quiet and crashes. Currently on version 6.1.1 an...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help!

I got an Iphone5 yesterday, all the software etc is up to date. I downloaded the Spotify app from the Myapp centre. It let me log in, and then just closed itself down. Re-opening the app from the menu means it doesn't even manage to make it to a log ...

• I got an Iphone5 yesterday, all the software etc is up to date. I downloaded the Spotify app from the Myapp centre. It let me log in, and then just closed itself down. Re-opening the app from the men...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[GLITCH] While displaying the "downloading X of Y songs" in the italian translation

I hope this is the right place to ask and I hope you'll understand what I mean, since English is not my native language. I'm Italian, my iPhone is set to Italian language and the Spotify UI and the messages appears in Italian. That's fine. There's on...

• Casual Listener
  • I hope this is the right place to ask and I hope you'll understand what I mean, since English is not my native language.     I'm Italian, my iPhone is set to Italian language and the ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Still having problems on the iPhone after latest update

There was a post about 40 minutes ago saying the problems are resolved. But they are not because I still cant log into spotify without it crashing. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • There was a post about 40 minutes ago saying the problems are resolved. But they are not because I still cant log into spotify without it crashing. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing. Please h...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashes

Latest iPhone update crashes spotify on start. Worked fine before update 3 days ago. Works done on my desktop. I'm paying for mobile use and can't use it.

• Visitor
  • Latest iPhone update crashes spotify on start. Worked fine before update 3 days ago. Works done on my desktop. I'm paying for mobile use and can't use it.
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app won't open

I have the iPhone 5 and the app still keeps crashing even though the latest twitter update says the problem is fixed. Have tried clean installation and reboot. Help!

• I have the iPhone 5 and the app still keeps crashing even though the latest twitter update says the problem is fixed. Have tried clean installation and reboot. Help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest IOS update

I noticed when I did the latest IOS update, my playlist and filter looked really good and updated. Now it seems as though the background on the playlist and filter went back to the way it was before I updated to the latest version. Seems odd

• Roadie
  • I noticed when I did the latest IOS update, my playlist and filter looked really good and updated. Now it seems as though the background on the playlist and filter  went back to the way it was b...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not starting on iPad

Was working this morning when I was listening to downloaded playlist (was having Internet connections problems this morning, but all back up again now).Now when I use spotify app, page appears then either a) shuts off again, or b) gives message that ...

• Was working this morning when I was listening to downloaded playlist (was having Internet connections problems this morning, but all back up again now). Now when I use spotify app, page appears then...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium not recognized!

My iPhone will not recognize that I purchased premium, I've tried logging out and using the username instead of Facebook login, re launching, and reinstalling the app. HELP!

• My iPhone will not recognize that I purchased premium, I've tried logging out and using the username instead of Facebook login, re launching, and reinstalling the app. HELP!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't stream music on my Ipad evan though I have premium account

Hi, I have premium account. Can play music unlimited on my computer and Black Berry. Bought an Ipad 3, downloaded the Ipad-app, log-in but can't stream music or access my playlists. Spotify says "....to stream music you need the premium account..." w...

• Hi,   I have premium account. Can play music unlimited on my computer and Black Berry. Bought an Ipad 3, downloaded the Ipad-app, log-in but can't stream music or access my playlists. Spotify ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 39 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 39 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! premium trial - looking for way to download audible books without disturbing spotify playlists

Hi, I am just trialing the premium package and are looking for a way to still be able to download audible books into my itunes library without disturbing spotify play lists. I currently have spotify downloaded on my laptop and havent sunk it onto my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am just trialing the premium package and are looking for a way to still be able to download audible books into my itunes library without disturbing spotify play lists.  I currently ...
  • pookieh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stopped working!

I've been using spotify for months now, I pay for premium, I have it on a few devices. And this morning all the tracks became unavailable and it was the same for all the other devices too. I'm currently using it offline as I'm abroad. The message tel...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using spotify for months now, I pay for premium, I have it on a few devices. And this morning all the tracks became unavailable and it was the same for all the other devices too. I'm curren...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover/Browse Playlists

Hi I have both these features on my iPhone, but neither of these show up on my iPad. Is that the same for everyone, or do some people have these features on their iPad? Thanks Mark

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I have both these features on my iPhone, but neither of these show up on my iPad.   Is that the same for everyone, or do some people have these features on their iPad?  ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes