Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pre-facebook version of spotify

Solved!

Pre-facebook version of spotify

Hi,

I'm paying for Spotify Premium, and after a long time, I finally got Spotify working on my iPhone 3G (iOS 3.1.3). Only problem is: the version I'm using (the last one that supported this iOS) dates from the pre-Facebook times. There's no option to login with Facebook, and since that's all I have, I am stuck *again*.

Does anyone know if there's a way to "convert" my Facebook username and password to a Spotify username and password?

So far, I managed to get the username (1120692030), all I need to find is the password. If anyone could help me where to find it, I'd be really thankful 🙂

EDIT: please don't give me any "From now on, Spotify is only supported on iOS 4" messages. Unlike some other people, I don't throw away my "old" cell phone after a year, just because a new one comes out...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There is a link on this page for facebook users to get their username and create a password.  Haven't tried it, but it seems like it should work for this case.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Why don't you upgrade your iphone to ios5 ?

Marked as solution

There is a link on this page for facebook users to get their username and create a password.  Haven't tried it, but it seems like it should work for this case.

TJB, I love you man! It worked, thank you VERY much! 😄

No problem 🙂  Glad it worked.  Enjoy.

hi i have an ipod touch 32gb and its on IOS 3.1.3, i used to be able to use spotify on it no problem. However the other day i subscribed to premium after a few months away from it, since then i havent been able to access my spotify on it. if there is a way to uprgrade to IOS 4 or 5 it would be highly appreciated or a version on Spotify compatible with 3.1.3. ITUNES says MY IPOD fully updated.... HELP!

Hi there. I tried using this method myself, and while I've had no problem reaching the page where I can have my device password sent to me, I haven't received a reply from spotify with the link to set a device password for myself. How long does it usually take to receive the email response?

Suggested posts