Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Account Stuck on Shuffle (Yes, I've turned it off from the song - still shuffles)

Solved!

Premium Account Stuck on Shuffle (Yes, I've turned it off from the song - still shuffles)

I have a spotify premium account on iOS. For two weeks now all of my playlists except for the Daily Mix have been stuck on shuffle. I have re-installed the app. I have clicked on the song playing and manually de-selected shuffle from there. Nothing is working. Ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thank you for getting back to me! That wasn't it, but the @ShopifyCares team on twitter sorted it out. Appears that all playlists play on shuffle by default, and I have to double-tap the first song to get them to play in order.

View solution in original post

Untitled-1.jpg
2 Replies

Hey @DOcelot! Welcome to the community!

It sounds like there are some songs stuck in the queue. You can view your queue using these steps: Queue-twitter.png
Let me know if that's the case!

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Thank you for getting back to me! That wasn't it, but the @ShopifyCares team on twitter sorted it out. Appears that all playlists play on shuffle by default, and I have to double-tap the first song to get them to play in order.

Untitled-1.jpg

Suggested posts