Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account doesn't work on iPad

Solved!

Premium account doesn't work on iPad

Hi

I have an iPad 3 and I have bougth Spotify Premium a few months ago. Now I want to stream music on my iPad and it says that streaming for mobile is only for Spotify Premium. When I go to my computer and log in on the spotify website there stands that i'm using spotify premium. On my computer works it perfectly.

Hope someone can help me

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@PGG_Neerven wrote:

I have already tried relogging and it doesn't solve the problem

Sorry to repeat advice but could you log out and back in once more? I've tried kickstarting your subscription at our end which'll hopefully get things going.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

You may have logged in using the wrong credentials on your ipad. Try logging out then log back in using the same credentials you use on your desktop client.

@PGG_Neerven wrote:

Hi

I have an iPad 3 and I have bougth Spotify Premium a few months ago. Now I want to stream music on my iPad and it says that streaming for mobile is only for Spotify Premium. When I go to my computer and log in on the spotify website there stands that i'm using spotify premium. On my computer works it perfectly.

Hope someone can help me

have you tried logging out and in again

Marked as solution

@PGG_Neerven wrote:

Sorry to repeat advice but could you log out and back in once more? I've tried kickstarting your subscription at our end which'll hopefully get things going.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Thanks, now it works

I have the same problem. on my pc and andriod it says that im subscribing in spotify premium but my on my ipad its say that its free. tried re-install the app and relogging in. it works!!

Suggested posts