Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account not recognised on iOS devices

Premium account not recognised on iOS devices

None of my devices are recognising that I am a premium member. Any tips to fix this, I have logged of then back in.
5 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Try a clean reinstallation of the applications, sometimes it just needs a little kick to get going!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for the fast response but it did not work. I can see the songs but they are all greyed out and I can't click on them.

Further to my last post, I checked my bank statement and a payment was meant to come out on Saturday and did not so I wonder if they failed to take the payment on a weekend then stopped my account, seems crazy.

Hey 🙂 

What does your subscription status on your online overview say?

Check your emails on the address that is tied to your Spotify account, you get an email if any payment fails. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@Sodapop wrote:
Further to my last post, I checked my bank statement and a payment was meant to come out on Saturday and did not so I wonder if they failed to take the payment on a weekend then stopped my account, seems crazy.

Seems that is what happened here. We tried to take payment a number of times between the 10th and 12th but we weren't able to. If you resubscribe from here, everything should be back how it was straight away.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts