Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium works on computer but not iPhone?

Solved!

Premium works on computer but not iPhone?

Hi, I ordered premium and it works on my computer but not iphone.  I realised I had signed into my iphone thru facebook instead of my login, but when I logged out and tried to put my login in, it kept coming up with 'error 404'?  Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @aturney, help's here!

Yep, it sounds like you were originally logged into the wrong account, if you weren't seeing your Premium features. You might have a second account linked to Facebook on the Free tier because of this.

To check, are you using your correct username and password combination when attempting to log in using the the username field? We'd recommend using the password reset form if you're having trouble remembering it.

As for your username, you should see it on the email you received when setting up your Premium subscription if you need a reminder.

If you're still having trouble after some further testing, we'd recommend getting in contact with us directly via email, or by tweeting our support handle. We'll be able to help you out further and take a look under the hood.

We'll also take a deeper look into that possible second account and get it closed to avoid any future confusion. 

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @aturney, help's here!

Yep, it sounds like you were originally logged into the wrong account, if you weren't seeing your Premium features. You might have a second account linked to Facebook on the Free tier because of this.

To check, are you using your correct username and password combination when attempting to log in using the the username field? We'd recommend using the password reset form if you're having trouble remembering it.

As for your username, you should see it on the email you received when setting up your Premium subscription if you need a reminder.

If you're still having trouble after some further testing, we'd recommend getting in contact with us directly via email, or by tweeting our support handle. We'll be able to help you out further and take a look under the hood.

We'll also take a deeper look into that possible second account and get it closed to avoid any future confusion. 

Thanks!

Suggested posts