Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problema com audio do whatsapp

Problema com audio do whatsapp

Estou com um problema no iOS que toda vez que escuto algum audio no whatsapp, minha música pausa e só posso dar play voltando ao aplicativo do spotify, não mais dando play no centro de controle... Alguém pode me ajudar, por favor??

5 Replies

Hey @rominhoduarte, thanks for writing!

We hope you don't mind us replying in English. Don't worry, our customer support team could give you a hand with this in Portuguese. You can get in touch with them here, or via social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.

They'll reply to your message as soon as possible.

Have an amazing day 🙂

Eu também estou com esse problema. Começou depois da atualização do iOS 11.3. Vc conseguiu resolver o problema. Já até restaurei o iOS mas nada feito

Hey there, @Dreamerx

Sorry for the reply in English!

If you're experiencing your Spotify audio pausing when you're using WhatsApp, does going to:
Settings > WhatsApp > Notifications > Sounds, and toggling this off help?

If it's pausing when you start playing a different audio however, e.g. you click play on a video with audio in WhatsApp while streaming Spotify, it sounds like this might possibly be expected behaviour. 

Rest assured Support can help out further however! We also have Portuguese email Support:
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

Let us know if there's anything else 🙂

/M

"If it's pausing when you start playing a different audio however, e.g. you click play on a video with audio in Whatsapp while streaming Spotify, it sounds like this might possibly be expected behaviour. "

R. Sim, mas para eu dar play na música de novo tenho que voltar até o aplicativo do Spotify, não podendo mais usar o centro de controle do Iphone para isso, é como se o aplicativo entrasse num segundo plano do Iphone e o áudio do Spotify fosse fechado automaticamente cada vez que fosse reproduzido um audio do Whatsapp. (Yes, but for me to play music again I have to go back to the Spotify application, no longer being able to use the Iphone control center for this, it is as if the application was in the background of the Iphone and the Spotify audio was closed automatically each time a WhatsApp audio is played.) Sorry for google translate. 🙂

Dear Sirs I have the same problem that you have been talking, I tried everything. When I play an audio from whatsapp or Netflix, Spotify just disappear from control center, I have an iPhone X, before when I had an iPhone 7, it did not happen. Could you please help me with this issue?

Suggested posts