Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems installing Spotify on new iPhone 6S

Problems installing Spotify on new iPhone 6S

Hi!

I do not succeed in installing Spotify on my new iPhone 6S. I have Spotify Premium (Family). I have also had Spotify installed on my old iPhone 4 and my iPad. I've deleted it from these two other units, thinking that that would interfere (although I think you are allowed to have it on three units?). Still, I'm unable to download the Spotify app on my iPhone 6 - it indicates it has already been downloaded. There is a tick box for "update" but that option is not active, i.e. I'm unable to click on it. If I try to download it again on my old iPhone 4, that is possible - a 'cloud' for downloading the app shows up. I would be really happy if you could help me solve this so that I don't have to carry around two phones all the time...Many thanks in advance, Katarina

3 Replies

Hello KatarinaAx,

As it seems a more Appstore-related problem, you should take a look and try what's described in this post, and then tell us how it did.

And to answer your question, you can perfectly use Spotify on multiple devices 😉

Please don't hesitate if you have any other questions !

Dear Spotify,

Many thanks for your fast response to my email.

Unfortunately, none of the the solutions suggested via the link you
provided has worked. I've tried several times but it still does not work. I
does not seem to be a general app problem as all other apps download apart
from Spotify.

I'll try to see if there is an opportunity to visit an Apple support center
although they are unfortunately located quite far away from where I live.

If you can come to think of any other solution, please let me know.

Otherwise many thanks for all your efforts,

Katarina

Hello,

If you don't have any Apple Store near you, try to contact them directly via this page, they should be able to help you ! (more than us anyways)

Regards

Suggested posts