Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue

Queue

I can t find the Queue button on my spotify app.Tried an older version i think it was 8.4.92 or som1ething like that and the queue was available but not on the latest spotify update 8.5.5 . Any solution to this?

Plan

Free

Country

Romania

Device

Iphone 5S

iOS Version 12.3

J1wDP2C.png
6 Replies

Hey @FapassaurusRex - help's here! 

The Queue button should be in the bottom-right corner of the Now Playing View, that is, the screen showing the current song playing with the cover art.

If you're not seeing it as expected, do you mind sending us a screenshot? We'll take a closer look.

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply.

Hi

I’m having the same trouble. I can not find my queue anywhere, I can only add songs to my queue. But I’m wanting to see what songs are in my queue.

Thank you 

10939B50-96E8-40F1-AE64-7C6C0BA06BEA.png

Hey @abbybaguley313,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

It seems like you have Car View enabled, which has basic controls which make the experience more simple and safer when driving - this is why you're not seeing the Queue button. 

You can disable Car View at any time by going to your app's settings and toggling it off.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions 🙂

I don t see any symbol looking like a Queue....the only way to get the Quue is to download a cracked version of spotify

I ve never seen Queue on the official app only in the cracked one

213042D5-22B9-40C7-B913-3C42DCEE5BC3.png

Hey @FapassaurusRex,

That's odd! Could you let us know which version of Spotify you're running? We'll take a closer look.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

The version is 8.5.7.601 but i think i used earlier versions and it worked

Suggested posts