Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random playlist playing only one song and then former list

Random playlist playing only one song and then former list

iOS latest version on iPhone 

My Question or Issue

For a couple of weeks now when I want to play randomly à playlist Spotify plays only one song and then move back playing a former playlist. This is really annoying and I don’t want to empty all planned songs one by one to get rid of the issue. 

Did anyone have the same issue?

3 Replies

Hi @chauvex - I have the same exact issue on my iPhone. It seems like the latest mobile version of Spotify iOS v 8.5.7.601 has removed the "Clear Play Queue" option that used to be on the bottom right corner of the "Queue" window. This was my go to fix for playlist/song playback queue issues.  Could you please bring the "Clear Play Queue"

As of right now there is no way workaround or way to reset and clear song queue from a previous playlist.  Literally have to remove songs one by one manually. 

Hi @chauvex

As @swelltoe77 said, this sounds like a queue issue. You can clear the queue all at once by going to the queue screen on desktop and clicking "Clear" beside the "Next in Queue" section. You can also find more information on the Queue here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/All-it-plays-is-my-Queue/m-p/4774627#M114243. 

Hope this helps! 

Hi @chauvex
I don't know if you still have this problem but this happened to me too and i found that if you delete the app and reinstall it then it fixes it.

Suggested posts