Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Regarding Spotify banning hacked apps ios

Solved!

Regarding Spotify banning hacked apps ios

I was just wondering I pay for premium and don’t use the app for piracy what I use it for is the fact that I get notifications when new music comes out will I be banned I’ve been a Spotify premium member ever since turning 18 and love the service will always use it while it’s up it’s just easier to get a notification when a new release comes out and the tweaked app does that if yes I will install the original the release radar playlist doesn’t say “Shinedown released a new song listen now if this feature was implemented I would have never even bothered looking for alternatives thanks 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @burt111, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

Using apps outside the Apple's App Store and versions of Spotify that aren't released by Spotify themselves is a violation of Spotify's terms 🙂

Beside that is risky for your device and your account's security. I would recommend deleting and removing the app downloaded from Tutu and installing this one instead 🙂

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @burt111, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

Using apps outside the Apple's App Store and versions of Spotify that aren't released by Spotify themselves is a violation of Spotify's terms 🙂

Beside that is risky for your device and your account's security. I would recommend deleting and removing the app downloaded from Tutu and installing this one instead 🙂

Have a nice day!

Ok sorry I thought it was a problem for piracy I’ll delete it immediately sorry didn’t know it was against tos 

Suggested posts