Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 3.4.0

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 3.4.0

What's new in this version (3.4.0)

• Spotify Running gives you a non-stop mix of music you love - all perfectly in time with your run.

5 Replies

There seems to be a bug that has popped up a few weeks ago in Spotify for iOS. Reccently there seems to be an issue with album sorting under "My Music."

In the Album section, the list has been jumbled up for some of us. I won't detail the issue but I've provided the link to a forumn thread that has started due to this issue. Although it's titled as an iPad problem, it's also come up on my iPod Touch.

link is here

Hey Guys,

Is this menu normal for this version?

My colleague has got exactly the name version of Spotify and same version of iOS and his is still the menu with the icons?

Cheers!

Will

IMG_2227.PNG

I'm in the exact same boat at you, but the other way round.

I have an iPhone 6, my colleague has an iPhone 6. We're both on iOS 8.4 running Spotify 3.4.0.684. I have the old menu without the Spotify Now option and she has the new menu with the Spotify Now option.

I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app and also restarting my phone to no avail.

Is there anything else I can try?

I've tried exactly what you've done and had no luck.

I think it must be a OTA that's done in stages to some users.

In all honestly I preferred the old menu as I think this like Windows Phone gone wrong. Can't believe Tobias let it through.

Hey @willb

That is still rolling out to all users in supported countries:

https://news.spotify.com/2015/05/20/say-hello-to-the-most-entertaining-spotify-ever/

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts