Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Repeat track mode turns on automatically in my car

Repeat track mode turns on automatically in my car

I have a 2011 Nissan Versa with an iPod connector which has worked fine for a long time. Ever since I updated my iPhone 5s to iOS 10.3.3 every time the next track starts playing it automatically switches to "repeat track" mode so I have to manually turn that off during every single song I listen to so it's not repeating for my whole drive. It's obviously something to do with the data connection between my car and my phone because I don't have this issue when listening with headphones. Obviously my car stereo firmware can't be updated so I'm hoping this can be solved in a Spotify update.

2 Replies

Hello gabbo2000,

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

This issue was reported by many users, including me. Some are playing over the USB and others have the same issue with Bluetooth. The Spotify staff is working on a update to fix this. You can follow the thread here, give it a vote.

Have a great day.

I don't have this exact issue but similar.  I'll be listening to Spotify via my mobile phone and app via the built in speakers and then I'll jump in my car and it will connect via Bluethooth, and the repeat option turns on EVERY time.  I really would prefer this doesn't happen.

2016 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

Suggested posts